The Humane (Elegian Series #1)

For the people who seeks justice and peace:

All of us has the power to change the world, society is just trying to dumb us down.

Hello, everyone! This will be my first dystopian/futuristic novel. I am so hyped to be able to share this with you, after all the struggles and the planning and the editing (I scrapped the first ten thousand words because I wasn't satisfied.) But now, it's here. It's done; after a half year of world building and ideas.

I just want to say thank you to my Young Writers Help Club family for keeping me motivated and for helping me whenever I struggle with some paragraphs (and also, for those amazing writing prompts that got my brain going.)

Special mention to Perci_Snickedy for helping me out with my blurb (I owe you.), and also to EmilyCharlotteCooledge for letting me listen to her playlist for Project Gemini. (You're a savior, Emily.) Check these guys out!

THE HUMANE (THE ELEGIAN SERIES #1)

One girl.

Two cities.

Three social classes.

And a chance to rise up to the government that knocked them down.

* * * * *

Copyright © 2016 by Ally Garcia

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

* * * * *

If you loved this story, please do take the time to comment and vote on the chapters. I would be definitely and infinitely grateful for that.

Alright, let's rock and roll, folks.

-Ally