Chapter 5: Day 2 - My Words are Your Words

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

Maybe I was a little harsh on Bin yesterday. I should really apologize to him.

I decided to pay Bin a little visit and apologize on what I said to him yesterday.

I was about to ring the doorbell when I realized the gate was already open. I took a little peek, there I saw Bin...

" I had it with you you little idiot! You are absolutely useless! Ok... I have a meeting I need to leave now. Don't mess things up again. "

Who's that? Is that the pricipal? What is the principal doing here?

They were slowly approaching the gate so I hid behind the bushes.

" You think young master will be ok alone by himself sir? ", asked a guy in a suit to the principal.

" He will be fine. "

They finally drove of on their fancy car and left.

" What was that all about?", I asked myself.

I slowly approached the gate agaian, but this time it was locked.

I rang the doorbell and waited for Bin to open the door.

In a flash Moon Bin opened the door.

He starred at me for a quick second.

He's totally gonna slam the gate in my face again.

" Come in. "

I slowly walked inside.

That was weird.

I observed the surroundings hoping that this wasn't part of his plans again.

I followed him inside going to the library.

And he just sat quietly on one of the seats with deep thoughts.

Should I talk to him? He seems really bothered.

" Uh... Hey Bin. "

But he just stood there frozen.

Maybe I should leave I think this is totally bad timing.

" Uh... I'll be going now. "

I stood up, and approached the door.

" Stop. Please stay. "

I turned my head and looked at him. He was staring back at me begging for me to stay with those eyes.

I slowly went back to my seat and just sat there quietly while he strangely stares at me.

" Uh... "

" You saw everything didn't you? ", he asked.

" Huh? No.. I- "

" No need to be sorry. "

" I actually just saw the part where he started screaming at you. "

" I see. "

" I know it's wrong to ask but... What's your connection with the principal? "

" He's my... Dad "

O_O

" Your dad! Oops... Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. But how? "

" Only a few people know about it. "

" What just happened the- "

" Please just... Never speak of what you saw again. "

" Ok. "

" Why are you here anyway? "

" I came to apologize about what I said yesterday, I'm sorry. "

" No need to be sorry, everything you said was true. "

" I didn't mean to- ", he cut me off

" I think it would be best if your left. "

" But we have to finish our report. "

" You really want to do that report with me? "

" Well... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We worked together on our report. I'm so relieved that everything's going its way.

" Sorry about what you saw earlier. ", he apologizes.

" I never taught that Moon Bin could be that weak in front of his father. "

I chuckled, but when I took a glanced on his face he seemed really mad.

" Haha... Ha... "

I stopped laughing and continued with my work.

Then he started laughing like crazy.

Why the heck is he laughing?

I just awkwardly laughed with him.

" Haha... You're right. Maybe I am. "

" Haha... Yeah... ". Is it me or this isn't the real Bin I'm talking to. " I guess your mom isn't as bad as your dad, haha. "

His smiled disappeared.

" Actually... I don't have a mom, I never met or saw my mom ever in my life. "

" Oh... "

" All I know is that she died when I was still very young. Dad doesn't want to talk about her much. "

" I'm sorry... About your mom. "

" It's ok. I'm happy even without her. How about you? Do you have any family problems?"

" Hmm... Well... I have both my mom and dad, and my siblings. The problem is... We went trough hard times together. As the eldest, I had to work really hard... "

" So is that why you came to Golden Brooks? "

" Yeah, I wanted them to be proud of me, and graduating in Golden Brooks could easily get me a nice job in the future for my family. "

" At least you have a family. "
" Unlike you. "

We both said those words and stared at each other wondering about what we said about each other.

" What do you mean unlike me?", asked Moonbin.

" Well... You have all the richest you need to live a nice life and-." He cut me off.

" What are you trying to say? You should be happy about what you have now in your life. Money can just be found anywhere and what I have now isn't happiness, it's selfishness. "

" Yeah but- "

" Ah! No more. Just be happy about what you have in your life. No more complains. Trust me. Now let's continue with our work. "