Prologue

" HIDE AND SEEK is the most confusing game ever.

When he's there all you want do is HIDE or make him go away, with no reason at all.

But the moment he leaves... it feels like your world just keeps getting smaller. It would be ridiculous if I try to SEEK for him, but... what choice do I have...

The process just keeps repeating over and over again. No matter what I choose, either to HIDE or to SEEK for him, it all feels wrong. "

" In this world with many innocent things, I think one of them is you. And our never ending INNOCENT LOVE "

" I think you already know how I feel about you. Whenever you're sad I'm always there for you. When I feel burdened about the world around me you're always there to brighten up my day. Maybe that's why I like you. We're each other's MORNING CALL! And hope... nothing will ever change that. "

" I'm always behind you, but you never suspect that it's me. Seeing you with someone else is painful. But I'll forever stay in your shadow and be your CAT'S EYE. Because the last thing I want to be is a burden in your life. "

It's spring, but it the air feels colder than expected. Wake up and let not the cold consume you, for love is the warmth of everyone. SPRING UP and love will rise again. The world may seem unrealistic in reality but love is either a fantasy or a reality, that's up to you. But all I know love is a weapon that cannot be easily broken down.