Chapter 4: Day 1 - The Uneasy

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

Bin sent me his address last night. I wasn't sure if I can take making friends... I mean, doing this report with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Arrived at Bin's place ]

Is this Bin's place? Is he raised by a golden geese or something because his house is no joke.

It's seriously huge! I'm still standing in front of the gate and you can see that the house's height overlaps the gate. Even the gate is as tall as a huge house.

I saw the doorbell and I had second thoughts ringing it.

PRESS IT... PRESS IT...

I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the gate.

........................

I rang the doorbell again.

RING!

........................

-_-

The house seems really quite.

Did Moon Bin just pranked me?

That's it I'm going home.

~ Bin's POV ~

Uh! How annoying is the doorbell I went down stairs and to the gate to see who it was.

" Ah! You startled me! "

" What are you doing here? "

" Have you forgotten? We were suppose to do our report today, you said so yourself. "

" Oh did I? Well cancel it, let's do it another day. "

I was about to close the gate when he blocked it from closing.

" Are you crazy? "

" Yeah right. Look who's the crazy one waking up seriously messed-up. Stop complaining and let's do our project. "

" Mmm... Ok fine. "

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

Wow! I knew it was more amazing in close-up.

" Walk faster will you.", he complained

" Alright. Geez "

We came inside his house and it was gigantically-huge and such luxurious taste.

" Follow me. "

I followed been and we arrived at a huge door. When he opened it the room was filled with mountain of books.

" Is this your library? ", I asked

" Yes stay here for awhile while I take a shower, and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone or your dead. "

Geez... Finally he left.

Wow I always wanted to own a library of my own. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

While that idiot was away I decided to take a glance on some of their books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm back! "

" Finally you're here... "

My gosh... Am I seriously seeing the real Moon bin right now.

His hair was seriously wet from the shower it felt weird staring at him like that but he looks rather different.

" What? "

" Huh? Ah, nothing. Let's get on with our report. "

He sat down on a chair in front of me.

Him wiping his wet hair with a towel still made me uncomfortable. But I tried not to look obvious.

I explained to him my idea on our report and seems to be listening well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So what do you think? ", I asked

" Well... It seems that you already know what to do on our project... I'm ok with it I guess. "

" Great let's get on with it then! "

" Wait what do you mean ' let's get on with it ' ? "

" Huh? "

" Do you think I'm gonna do this project with you? I don't think so. I think it will be best if you take care of it for now. "

" Wait! Are you saying you'll let me do all this work by myself? "

" Yeah. "

" We we're suppose to do this as a partner. "

" I thought you didn't want us to be a partner. "

" I never did! And never will! I'm just doing this because I don't want to have a failed grade. "

" Then you best be started. "

He rudely handed me my stuff and pointed out to the door. " You may leave now and proceed with our project. "

" Whatever! Fine I'm going to do this project alone! But your name isn't going to be in it! "

He stood up angrily and replied, " Do it or- ", I cut him off.

" Or what? You'll hurt me? Go ahead, I'm not afraid of you anymore! Even if you try to kill me, I won't care. Fine, I'll leave then. "

I took my stuff, and he did was stand there with his head down.

And before I left, " And you know what! I don't know who raised you in this luxurious house, but I think the biggest mistake they ever made was you to be their son! "

I slammed the door in anger and left.