Chapter 1: Our

~Eunwoo's POV ~

My heart feels like it's about to burst into pieces... Can I really do this?

I slowly open the letter and read it...

" Dear Mr. Cha Eunwoo,

We are pleased to inform that your application to study in Gold Brooks University has been... APPROVED! "

I can't believe this is actually happening... I finally got accepted to my dream school. I've worked hard all my life just to get this far.

" We offer you a full scholarship because of your top performance in both academic and extra-curricular in your previous school. We are confident that you will make a valuable contribution to Golden Brooks University's tradition of scholarships. We are sure that with choosing Golden Brooks University you will go far. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call ***-****. "

I can't wait to finally attend Golden Brooks.

[ FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ]

I stand outside of Golden Brooks University's huge building. I took a deep breathe before I slowly walked towards the entrance door.

And it was no shock that the school halls were extremely huge. But I was absolutely shocked about it.

I tried to find my classroom, I got a little lost... Make that seriously lost.

" Where am I? I'm gonna be late if I don't find my classroom.", I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I survived that intense happening. I finally found my classroom. I was about to enter my classroom when a rude guy suddenly bumped into me. Causing me to fall on the ground and drop my thing.

I looked up and saw three guys. All they did was just stare at me. And the one who bumped at me just glared and just... walked away.

" Hey you idiots! You better watch where you're going next time!", I shouted at them.

They stopped walking and faced me.

" What did you say? What did you just call us? ", said one guy.

Everyone was seriously starring at me. First day of school and I'm 200% finished.

They slowly approached me. The guy who bumped at me grabbed my by the collar.

" You're new here aren't you? ", he asked.

" Yes... How did you- "

" Shut up will you! Listen... No one crosses us... Especially me. We we're about to let you live... But now it's to late. "

He let's go of my hand and pushes me to the ground. Everyone was weirdly staring at me and just immediately left.

I slowly stood up and picked up my stuff.

" Are people always like this here? ", I silently mumbled to myself.

" Apparently, yes. "

I turned around and saw I guy leaning besides the door.

" You really made a wrong step there new kid. " He helped me pick up my stuff.

" What did I do wrong?", I asked.

" Hm... I think you just made the biggest mistake of your life. Messing with Bin and his gang is the worst.

" Bin and his gang? How can that thing be the biggest mistake of my life. "