Chapter 3: THE REPORT

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

Tell me this is a dream. This is just a terrible terrible nightmare!

" Is there a problem Mr. Cha? ", asked our professor.

" Uh... "

" Well I do! I don't want to work on a report with this... This... THIS! "

Excuse me...

" Well... I'm sorry. You know what, I'm going to look a new partner for you two right now... "

I was almost relieved about what mr. Boo said when...

" IF YOU WANT TO FAIL IN MY CLASS! Stop with your excuses or you'll totally get a 100% on my subject... A 100% failed grade! "

This is torture!

" You know what... Thanks to your annoying complains, instead of passing your report next next week you will have to pass it on Wednesday. "

" WHAT?! ". Everyone panicked for their lives on Mr. Boo's class.

" Do you want to make that a Monday?! ". Everyone went silent.

" Good. One more excuse from the class and you'll be expecting a really shocking grade on my class. I expect your project to be neat, finished properly, and most of all it must be P-E-R-F-E-C-T, or else... "

Mr. Boo finally leaves and everyone starts to panic with their partner. Why are they panicking? If the one who's gonna be dead meat working on this report with my partner.

Sanha and Myungjun grabbed to seats next to me and we talked... WE SERIOUSLY TALKED

" Now what? ", asked Myungjun

" What? You guys should worry about that 5 day project making. "

" We're not worried about that, we're worried about him being your partner ( points out Bin ) ", Sanha said worriedly

" Trust me guys I can do this, promise. ". I really can't PLEASE HELP ME T_T.

" If you say so. But it won't be easy I tell you. ", Sanha kept repeating

" Guys trust me, how bad could it be?" PLEASE NEVER TRUST ME ON THIS! This is totally, on the top the worst!

RING!!!

Everyone went out flying out of the classroom still worried about their report.

" Are your sure about this Eunwoo? Either you live but fail Mr. Boo's class or you die but still fail Mr. Boo's class. ", said MJ

" I told you don't worry. " I TOLD YOU HELP ME!

" Be careful, he ain't easy to get along with. The only friends he ever had in his life was Minhyuk and Jinwoo. ", said Sanha

" Make that the only people he ever lived to only be friends with. ", added Myungjun.

" Oh there's Bin now!" I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down and approached Bin.

" Hey Bin!"

He stopped.

" What? ", he coldly asked.

" About our report- ", he cut me off.

" Give me your phone number. ", he ordered

" Huh?"

" Now. "

" Ok." I took my phone out and handed it to him.

It typed a contact on my phone. What is he doing?

He handed me back my phone.

" That's my phone number. I'll text you my home address we're going to do our project at my house TOMORROW. "

TOMORROW?

He left together with Jinwoo and Myungjun with saying another word.

Myungjun and Sanha came running towards me.

" What was that? ", asked Myungjun

Sanha snatched my phone and saw that Bin typed his number on my phone. " What the?"

" Did that actually happen? ", asked MJ

" Yup... It did. "

That moment I knew my life was shredding into bits and pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~