Chapter 2: Beginning

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

" Man you look terrible. ", said Myungjun. " It looks like you've stayed in the jungle for thousands of years. "

" Myungjun don't say that!"

" There's no point to it guys. If this continues on I think I won't be able to live another day. "

[ FLASHBACK ]

Day 1 of Second Week ( Math )

" I will give you 20 min. to answer. Time starts now! "

It was math time and we were given a seat work. The worst part of it I couldn't concentrate on answering. Minhyuk kept throwing papers at me.

[ AFTER 20 min. ]

" Ok class times up. "

WHAT?! 20 minutes already?! It felt like I only answered for 10 seconds.

I'M RUINED!

Day 2 of Second Week ( Science )

We were at the lab and I went to get a few materials we needed. Sanha went to help out Myungjun and his partner.

Bin and Jinwoo sneaked into our table and messed up our work big time. The chemicals caused a huge commotion in the lab. Sanha and I got in trouble for what happened after that.

WE'RE RUINED!

Day 3 of Second Week ( P.E. )

We were having a lesson about soccer and we had a free time to try to play soccer ourselves.

Sanha, Myungjun and I just sat quietly watching the others play. I was about to go get some water for us when the ball rolled towards me.

" Hey Eunwoo kick that ball back! ", called out Moonbin.

I kicked the ball towards them, instead I accidentally hit Minhyuk.

" Ah! "

I ran to Minhyuk to check if he is okay.

" Minhyuk are you okay? "

I got in trouble for hurting Minhyuk. Everyone started to hate me for hurting Minhyuk.

Then we found out that it was their plan for Minhyuk to get hurt on purpose.

#RUINED

Day 4 of Second Week ( Early in the Morning )

Sanha, MJ and I came early to school to check on our report together.cWe all sat on our chair to start working. When we noticed that we we're all glued to our chair.

Luckily our classmates helped us out with our sticky problem. But our pants with smudges of glue were a big no no.

OUR PANTS ARE RUINED!

Day 5 of Second Week ( Dismissal )

It was Friday, and I taught that things would all go well... I taught wrong.

It was dismissal time so I went to my locker to go get some of my stuff for my homeworks. When I opened my locker, guess what... My locker was filled with filthy garbage.

" AH!!! MY LOCKER IS RUINED RUINED RUINED! MOON BIN! "

[ PRESENT ]

" How can we take more of this?! ", asked Myungjun.

" We have no choice but to endure all of this. "

" I agree with Eunwoo. When will this ever end! Huhuhu... ", complained Sanha.

RING!!!

" Come one guys we have to go now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ok class, for your project in Ethics you will be submitting a report by pair. "

Everyone was very excited to have a pair project.

" Hold your horses, I will be picking your partner. "

" Aw... ", we all sadly replied.

Our teacher started calling the paris on his list.

Minhyuk and Jinwoo got paired and were totally happy. Everyone was nervous since they didn't want to be paired with Bin. Myungjun and Sanha got paired with other people. My name wasn't called yet so I was very nervous yet excited on who my partner will be.

" Eunwoo your partner will be... Moon Bin. "

" What? "