ArminxReader - Don't be Sad

Armin held out his hand to the girl laying down on the ground. She slowly opened her (e/c) eyes, which gazed at him suspiciously. "Come on, I'm trying to help you."

"Who says, I need your help?" She moaned in pain, rolling onto her side and holding her stomach.

Sighing, Armin reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet. "It doesn't matter, I'm going to." As she stood, she grasped and fell into him. "Ah, I'm sorry! Come with me."

She nodded warily but still followed him as he held tight to her hand and lead her away. He wouldn't allow someone like her to starve to death, it was unfair.

"Grandpa! We have a guest tonight, I hope that will be alright." Armin declared, showing her to a chair at the table.

An elderly man stepped into the room, blooming with curiosity. "What's this you are saying? A guest?" He tilted his head and stared at her. "Oh dear, look at you. You seen as if you haven't had a thing to eat in a while."

Armin sighed and smiled in satisfaction as he wasn't scolded for bringing another person to feed. He couldn't help but have his eyes on her the whole time, amazed that she wasn't dead, perhaps. Slowly her head turned and his eyes shot down to his lap, face burning.

"What is your name?" Grandpa asked, placing a bowl of soup in front of her.

She blinked and bowed her head at him. "______." (Name) quickly started sipping the hot liquid and smiling brightly. She used the spoon to pick up the potatoes and giggled. "This tastes really good. Thank you, grandpa."

"Don't thank me. It's Armin you should be thanking, he brought you here."

She paused and turned to Armin, blinking. He grew nervous, fidgeting in his seat. "Armin, I now know your name. Thank you." She grinned and hugged him.

"I'm glad you're smiling. I didn't like it when you were sad."

(Name) nodded, "I promise to smile for now on."