BertholdtxReader - The Strongest

(Name) smiled and placed her elbow on the table, stretching her fingers. Reiner smirked and did that same, rolling his neck and shoulder. Looking at each other deep into the eyes, they grabbed one anothers hand, waiting for the battle to begin. 

Bertholdt was nervous, not wanting the girl to be hurt because of his friend. He did everything he could to presuade her out of arm restling him, but had failed. Instead, he had to sit by and watch with growing worry as the two hot-headed beings instigated each other. The girl's smile grew into a smirk and she never took her eyes off him. 

"And go!" 

Instantly the tension between them rose and they put every muscle to work. Their hands tightened and both struggled to pin the other down. Bertholdt made sure to watch (Name) for any signs that she would be hurt, but none came. 

Suddenly, she pushed Reiner's hand down and slammed it on the top of the table. Laughing, she panted and slouched onto the top. Everyone cheered for her and patted the blonde on the back for his fight. Bertholdt allowed a sigh of relief to escape him, and he smiled. She looked up and turned to him, obvious that she was up to something. 

"Okay Bertholdt, you and me now. Come on, don't be chicken." 

He shook his head. He never was one for phsyical strength contests, and he was a bit concerned about the energy she had if she could beat Reiner. Yet he couldn't get over the cuteness in her eyes and he complied, taking a seat across from her. "Please don't hurt yourself." Bertholdt spoke softly, frowning.

They grasped each others hand, and waited for the signal. When the word was spoken, they began and she narrowed her eyes, unable to move him. He focused on her for a moment, before moving her an inch towards the table. 

Gasping, she closed one eye, trying her hardest to keep hold. Breathing deeply, she smirked and squeezed his hand. He suddenly felt pressure in between his legs and he jumped, losing all concentration and his hand crashing against the table. She laughed and stood, blinking innocently at him. 

Bertholdts face burning, he frowned again. "Why did you do that?"

"I couldn't let you win. Plus, I just like teasing you a bit."

She winked and hurried away, leaving him there to his own thoughts. "W-wait a minute!" He chased after her, not sure what he was going to do when he caught up.