Chapter 19 Where's Faith?

*the next morning*

Faith P O V

     I woke up before everybody else. Like always. I went to two different stores and bought new blades. I got so many in my bag now that I lost count. Don't forget all the one's that are still at the house.

     I went to the park. I started to cut myself again. Because I didn't have a chance last night. For some reason I cut a little deeper this time. I went into the bathroom to wash off the blood and head back home.

Kirstie P O V

     I woke up and look over at Faith's bed. She wasn't in it. I shot up. I started looking for her. I looked everywhere.

Kirstie: Esther, wake up

Esther: What?

Kirstie: Faith is not here

Esther: She could of gone to one of the boy's place.

     We went over to Kevin and Avi. "Is Faith here?" I asked as Kevin opened the door. Avi jumped up. "No where is she" Avi said really fast. He burst out of the room. We followed him to Mitch and Scott room. "Is Faith here" he shouted before Scott even opened the door. "No"

     Now everyone was worried. All of us panicked and looked for her. Right when Mitch turn the corner, Faith was there.

Scott: Where did you go? We were worried sick.

Faith: Well, I'm sorry father Scott. I just took a walk to get fresh air.

Kevin: Father Scott??? Can I be brother?

Faith: Brother Olusola

Mitch: That's not the point

Kirstie: If your going to go somewhere please tell us.

Esther: Or write a letter

Avi: Don't do it again

Faith: Sorry it won't happen again.

Mitch: Okay, now who wants pancakes?