Will You Be Mine? ♥

#imagine you and Justin have been best friends since forever, well actually kindergarten. You guys have had plenty of sleepovers, parties, you name it. Justin has the biggest crush on you, and you have a crush on him, but both of you are too shy to ask each other or make a move.

Your walking down the hallways at school and saying "hi" to everyone you see. Your bestfriend wraps her arm around yours and pulls you straight to your locker. "(BFN) what are you doing?!" you somewhat yell to your bestfriend as she's pulling your arm so hard it feels like it about to break. "You'll see!" Your bestfriend yells as she turns a corner.

You reach your locker and cover your mouth in shock. All of the photos that you and Justin have ever taken are all over your locker, with little hearts surrounding them. You feel stinging at the rim of your eyes as you scan your locker up and down. People around you whisper "aww" and "how cute" as they walk by. You giggle a bit and scan the locker. You look at the photo when you and Justin went to the fair this summer, both of you eating cotton candy and he pokes your nose with his finger. Your cheeks suddenly begin to turn red as you spot a sticky note on your lock.

"Open the locker and see what's inside." He simply signed it "J." Putting in the combination, you unlock your locker and swing the door open to find Justin standing inside with a bouquet or roses and a letter to go with it. "Liked my pictures?" He said with a smirk forming on his lips. You giggle and nod your head. "I love them." He smiles and holds the bouquet out in front of you.

"Oh, these are for you." He said and I grabbed the stems and scanned the beautiful bright red roses, my favorite flower.. Justin knows me so well. I looked down at the opening of the envelope and looked up at Justin as I ran my finger underneath the glued paper and ripped the envelope open. I took out the note and scanned the paper, smilling at every single word he wrote:

Dear (YN),

       You've been my best friend for as long as I can remember. You always stook by me in the worst cases and helped me with anything I needded, basically homework. You were always like a sister to me and that made our friendship even stronger.. but now I don't feel like being just friends anymore.

        You give me this feeling I never felt before. Just seeing you makes my stomach do a dozen flips and all I can think about is you. I love the way your hair falls perfectly on your face, and how sweet you are, but can be a bitch if you need to be. Basically I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm in love with you, (YFN)..

Will you be my girlfriend?

                                                                                              -Justin

You smile and look up at Justin as he starts to look anxious. "So.. will you go out with me?" You smile and nod, giving Justin a huge relief. "Thank god, I was getting scared I'd loose you forever." He looks down at you and intertwins his fingers with yours. You look up and smile. "You never have, and never will." His lips form into a smile and he connects his lips to yours, making you officially a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, gonna be doing dedications from now on. Just click that sexy Send Message button on my profile and tell me what you want the next imagine to be about. :)

Oh, and check out my newly written story: The McCann Brothers