We finally finished picking up my stuff and he handed me the ones he picked up.

" Thanks."

" No problem.", he replied. " All I'm saying is, you better watch out the next time you see the those guys again. I'm Myungjun by the way."

" Eunwoo. "

We shook hands and went inside our classroom.

~ Sanha's POV ~

So boring... Just staring at the window... Why am I even doing this?

" Hey Sanha! "

" Oh Myungjun! "

" I want you to meet someone. This is Eunwoo he's new here. Eunwoo this is San... "

My mind went totally black and I couldn't here what Myungjun was even saying. The only thing that keeps repeating in my mind is hearing such an amazing name for the first time... Eunwoo... Eunwoo...

" Eunwoo... Sanha... Sanha! "

" Huh?"

" Did you just spaced out on my again.", asked MJ

" I did not! "

" Yup you did. I'm going back to my seat. "

He angrily walked away.

" Hey! Hey Myungjun! ", I called out for him but he just sat down quietly at his desk.

" Haha "

That's one adorable laugh.

" So... You're new here. "

" Yeah "

" I'm Sanha by the way. ". I reached out my hand for him expecting him to shake it.

" Yeah... Myungjun already told me. "

" Oh... ". I hid my hands in my pocket embarrassed about what I did. " So... Since you're new here... Do you want a tour of the school later? "

" I DON'T THINK SO! ". We were startled about Myungjun instantly popping out of nowhere.

" Hyung! You scared me there! "

" Yeah! You scared me too. "

" Haha sorry guys. And Sanha... I'm the one who's giving Eunwoo the tour. "

" Are you just gonna make that as an excuse to escape your meet up with the principal later? And aren't you mad at me?"

" Yes and... " Myungjun returns again to his seat and is seriously furious.

RING!!!

[ LUNCH ]

~ Eunwoo's POV ~

It's lunch time and Myungjun, Sanha and I went to the cafeteria to go grab some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished picking out our foods and went to find a table for us to have our lunch.

All the seats we're taken. Lucky we found one... And guest who's next to it. Yup you guest it right.

" You think we should sit there Eunwoo? ", he asked

" What choice do we have... "

We walked towards the table when Myungjun tripped and spilled his food on the one who tried to kill me this morning.

Everyone was seriously shocked. And the atmosphere was full of silence.

" I'm- I - I'm so... So so so- "

He stood up and screamed at Myungjun.

" You careless freak! How dare you! "

" Hey you can't scream at Myungjun like that! ", said Sanha angrily.

" You better watch it. ", said one of the guys.

" You can't scream at my friends like that! ", I shouted at them.

" You call these friends? Huh... Well you guys are stupid idiots. "

I couldn't hold my anger. I punched him in the face.

Everyone stopped eating and stared at us.

He was about to punch me back, but I dodge his punch, and Myungjun was the one who got hit.

" Ouch! What did I do?!"

That's how a huge fight started between the six of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sent at the principals office by one of the teachers.

That moment I knew things were about to get worst if I keep running in with those guys.

" I am very disappointed with all of you! You hold the name of Golden Brooks University and this is how you show it! ". The principal was very furious on what we did. We just kept quiet while he spits out words one by one.

" ... You may leave now. "

We were all about to leave...

" Not you Bin. "

He went back to his seat while we all slowly walked out the door.

The two other guys left and gave us a bad stare before they walked away.

" What now? ", asked Sanha.

" If this keeps up, we're all suffer. ", said Myungjun.

" I agree for now, it will be best if we try to ignore them. Don't worry, next week I guarantee than everything will go our way. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Bin's POV ~

" Are you seriously going to keep this up? If I hear one more mess up from you. You better say goodbye to Los Angles. "

I slowly walked out of the door and went to our secret meet up place.

I saw Minhyuk and Jinwoo waiting for me.

" So Bin what should we do about them ?", asked Minhyuk.

" Time to let them suffer. "