Chapter 38, A New Conquest!

Start from the beginning

Sarah pulled the covers up to conceal her naked breasts, trying in vain to keep her expression blank, it wasn't easy, since she was just now coming to realize a dull soreness in muscles she had never even guessed existed, let alone the fact that she had them.

Never again would she attempt all those acrobatics again, they had quite literally tried everything last night and though the results had had her drowning in ecstasy most of the night, she was paying for it in spades this morning.

At last Sarah levered herself up on her elbows and sat up, her back resting against the headboard. The very same head board that had received its fair share of rattling all night, with her hard head playing the principal role of  "Primary Rattler".

No wonder she had a headache this morning.

Sarah almost reached up a hand to check for any lumps and bumps, but stopped in the nick of time when she noticed the knowing smirk on Aga's face.

She glared instead.

"Yer still nae up,"

"Aga!" Sarah warned for the umpteenth time, not that it did any good.

"Ignore her milady," Meagan said from across the room bending down to pick up one of her sandals off the floor, where it lay next to an overturned bowl which had contained the herb scented oil. How in heavens name they had landed all the way next to the door Sarah had no idea but she had a good idea who was responsible, the thought conjured up images in her mind that made her blush anew,

"That is a steller Idea, Megan," Sarah agreed, ignoring the rude grunt from Aga.

"What time is it?" She asked, placing her fingers over her mouth, stifling a tired yawn.

"Tis past noontide, Lady Sarah,"

"What!" Sarah said, stunned, suddenly alert.

She couldn't believe she had slept the entire day away. What must Megan think? Dear God, and here she was trying to set a good example, she could bet none of the other women in the village had slept into the afternoon.

"Why didn't you wake me up before now, Megan,"

"Lady Sarah I..."

"Twas pro'ly 'cause she did nae git any sleep last night either," Aga interrupted, like the total pest she was, "what with all them lassies puttin' up quite the fuss with thaer wailin and catterwaulin'. Twas like a bushel of cats bein' strangled tae death,"

"What?" Sarah asked, stumped, completely forgetting her earlier vow to ignore the old bat.

What the hell was she talking about now?

Aga didn't leave her in suspense long and her answer made Sarah's face flame bright red.

"I told ye nothing good would come of givin' them nit wits all that cloth. They used it tae make that devil wear ye had on and after this one 'ere told 'em all 'bout takin a knife tae thaer legs, I am sure them randy knob-cocks could nae keep thaer rods tucked fer long under thaer plaids."

Megan squeaked scandalized, Sarah sputtered, at a complete loss for words, and Aga, the crass, unrepentant pervert just cackled once more, smug as ever.

"Dae nae listen tae her, lady Sarah," Megan rushed to reassure her, "Twas nae so bad,"

Sarah wanted to hide under the covers once more. Acute embarrassment was an understatement for the current feeling assailing her.

"Megan I told you not to gossip,"

"I did nae, Milady." Megan said, her pretty face a picture of chagrin as she skewered Aga with a venomous glance.