Chapter 33: Reunion, Part 2;

Alright here it is, hope you guys enjoy this one just as much as the others. I am waiting for the feedback with bated breath so do tell me honestly what you guys think. I just wanted to say one thing before i let you enjoy the new chapter.

Well actually this is kind of a request.

I know many people get frustrated with no timely updates but i would just like to request you guys not to put up prompts for "please update" on the comments section of the story itself.

I write for the love of writing, and i write because it gives me release from all my daily stresses, by you guys asking so many times for updates, it just kinda puts pressure on me, and that doesn't help me, it doesn't motivate me, instead it makes me want to quit.

Please don't make this one last refuge for me about pressure and expectation, i will update only when i deem it is right to update, and no amount of prompting is going to change that. If you write me a PM or even on my profile page, then that is O.k but please i ask you guys not to litter the comments section with "please update" and stuff like "Where are you".

I know all of you mean well but as i explained i look at the comments section to build up my confidence, i ask for long comments because it really does help me focus my thoughts and strive to be even better.

I need your support and i need your understanding, that is why i ask for feedback. I sincerely try to write but sometimes i cant, and sometimes i can, that is just the way it is, i am afraid.

Hopefully someday i will be able to put out tons of stuff like all the other writers on here, but until then i need your patience. I apologise if i have offended anyone, and sorry for the rant but i just wanted you guys to know how i feel. Hope you don't mind.

Now enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think:-)

Chapter 33

Reunion, Part 2;

Intense fury clogged his throat so he could not speak even if he could find the words to voice his raging temper. Iain counted over and over and over in his head to get his anger under control, alas it didn't work too well for him.

Nevertheless Iain exerted a superhuman effort of will to keep a tight reign on his composure, his fingernails dug into his calloused palms, and his teeth did make an ever so slightly grating noise as they gnashed against each other in his clenched jaw, but somehow he refrained from letting out the bellow of pure rage that was bubbling up in his throat.

To think he had spent all that time walking to the Loch trying to calm down and make excuses for the dim-witted hoyden.

Maybe, he had reasoned, what Hugh had told him was true, perchance Sarah really did think all the changes in his keep would make him happy, he couldn't for the life of him imagine why, but then again the English did have strange ways.

He had even talked himself into giving her a calm hearing before ordering her firmly not to do anything like this ever again.

Granted Twas more than she deserved but he was a fair-minded man he had told himself, he did after all owe her a little understanding. Hugh's disparaging comment about abandoning her had stung, and Iain was loathe to admit it but it had made him feel somewhat guilty too.

At least it had done, up until he had walked unsuspecting underneath a tree, minding his own damn business when a falling angel had knocked him right on his back.