Truth Revealed

Chapter 19

Truth Revealed

It was a beautiful house. Lee Joon welcomed them warmly. He hugged Hara and Minho tight…His longing for the 2 is obvious.

“Oh…wow…Miss Editor…it’s been a long time.” Said Lee Joon

“Yeah.” Said Sulli.

Though she was not the person who did the fire back then…she knows everyone blames her…so she had this fear to face the people who got affected by it..especially Lee Joon…who lost his masterpiece back then…

But it seems…he doesn’t hate her…

They were led to the living room. The 3 were hungry to catch up with each other.

“Minho and I will sometimes still meet when I go to Seoul for business.” Said Lee Joon

Lee Joon…apparently became a businessman…and did not pursue Arts…after the fire…

Sulli felt like suffocating. She needs to give the 3 space to talk.

“I’ll just go to the toilet..where is it?” asked Sulli

“Oh just turn left. And then right…then left again.” Said Lee Joon.

Left-right-left

“Got it.” Said Sulli

Sulli went out of the room. They will now be able to talk more freely.

Sulli walked around the house. Until she got lost. It’s not a very big house…but it’s structure is confusing.

Sulli saw a semi opened room. She tried to take a peak inside…But something caught her eye making her enter the room.

---------------------

Sulli is taking a while.

“Let me just look for Sulli. You’re house is confusing…she might be lost.” Said Minho

“Oh yeah, let me help you look for her.” Said Lee Joon.

“You’re not going to leave me here alone are you?” asked Hara

“Let’s go find her.” Said Minho

-----------------------

Sulli entered the room

In the wall is a painting…                                                                       

It’s a painting of a couple walking in the field of flowers…the sun is up high and they seem to be having a good time…spring..it feels like spring…it feels vibrant and lovely while looking at the painting…

This feeling…Sulli closed her eyes…feeling the warmth of the painting…

Why is this feeling so familiar…

Wait….

Sulli opened her eyes and looked at the painting.

Was this Lee Joon’s masterpiece? But it can’t…it should have been destroyed by the fire…did he recreate it? No…no…you can’t recreate a masterpiece….

The door behind Sulli opened wide.

Minho entered and stopped behind Sulli.

Sulli turned to see Minho behind her. Tears falling from her eyes.

Minho stared at the painting in front of him.

Lee Joon’s…Spring Painting…

Hara stopped by the door with Lee Joon