To distract him

Chapter 18

To distract him

The gunman was caught. Sohee is safe. Sulli is safe…

Minho was brought to the hospital…

Sulli is waiting outside the room… The officers told her there is nothing to worry about and the wound is nothing fatal…but still…the blood from Minho earlier was too much….

When the door opened, Minho walked out.

“Shouldn’t you lie down and stay here the hospital for the night?” asked Sulli, worry still in her voice

“I’m fine, Sulli. I just need to rest. I can rest better in the hotel than here.” said Minho

“Umm..ok…but…” Sulli is still worried.

They went back to the Hotel. Sulli assisted Minho to his bed and went to buy food for both of them.  Minho tried to lift his right arm but he is in pain. Sulli took the spoon and fed Minho.

Being shot on the shoulder…is not bad…not bad at all…

Minho smiled as Sulli is feeding him.

“What? You can still smile after everything?” asked Sulli

Sulli is feeling tired after everything..and her worry over Minho’s shoulder is not subsiding.

Minho noticed some strands of Sulli’s hair falling on Sulli’s face. Minho reached them by his uninjured shoulder and tucked them behind Sulli’s ear.

The gentleness of the gesture sent warm tingling feeling inside Sulli. She almost lost herself in the feeling and closed her eyes. But she was able to pull herself into reality when she almost dropped the bowl of porridge.

The way Sulli closed her eyes and leaned on his hand…made Minho’s heart swell…

Minho took the bowl from Sulli’s hand and placed it on the besise table. Minho held  Sulli’s hand and pulled her closer to him until Sulli is almost lying on top of him.

Sulli’s heart is beating fast…her throat…suddenly dry…Minho’s face…is just an inch from hers.

Sulli closed her eyes. She can feel Minho’s every breath…

Minho leaned closer and touched Sulli’s cheek with his lips.

Sulli can feel the warmth…the heat.

And then Minho whispered on Sulli’s ear.

“Don’t make me lose myself Sulli…” said Minho “I’m near my limit.”

Sulli’s eyes widen…

Sulli moved away towards the end of the bed.

Minho closed his eyes…

That was close.

Sulli can still feel the heat on her cheek…

“Umm…I think you need to sleep.” Said Sulli

Sulli moved towards the door but Minho halted her.

“Don’t leave me Sulli…I’m not sure I can sleep…just stay…You can sit over there…” Minho pointed to the chair by the window…far from his reach.

Sulli sat on the chair…

“Talk to me Sulli.” Said Minho while his eyes is closed.

The way those words felt like...it made Sulli fan herself.