Spring Painting

Chapter 5

Spring Painting

“I hate to burst your bubble but…I have to remind you that we still need to find an Artist. That Minho guy was really good, but we need someone who would commit with us.” Said Key

Though it gives Sulli headache, she knows Key is right. She promised she’ll only borrow Minho…

“We should probably hold an audition.” Said Sulli

“Between the Art’s club and Luceat, if you’re an artist, which will you choose?” said Luna “They have lessons for their potential members. They take really good care of them. They even have activities and competitions to enhance their craft. They give assistance on choices for College…what can Luceat offer an Artist…nothing!”

Luna is right…They will definitely not get any Artist if the Artist Club offers all those things…so what made Taemin choose Luceat?

------------------------

After a few days news spread in the school that any Artist who becomes Luceat’s will get a College Scholarship in an exclusive and expensive Art’s school  abroad. Sulli was expecting Artists to flood the doors of Luceat…but she only got 6 Artists..and they are all lame!!!

“But why?! Isn’t an international scholarship supposed to be a big thing?!” said Sulli

“Umm..If I can just speak out….” Said one of the Artists. “I don’t think you’ll get any of their attention. The better Artists in the club are all busy right now. They are all preparing for the competition next week. It’s a national competition. Foreign Artists are going to view that competition. Many of them are expecting Apprenticeship programs from leading Artists.”

“When you say better Artists, what do you mean?” asked Sulli

“People like the officers…all of them are busy preparing…They are the 4 best Artists this University has.” Said another  “Others just a bit below their caliber are also preparing”.

Key can’t help but analyze the situation. At Sulli’s standard, it’s probable that only one of the officers will pass…But nobody will be willing to be Luceat’s artist.

“Taemin…you know him…” said Sulli

“Ahh yeah…He was one of the gifted ones…He was suppose to replace the Arts club president once all the 4 officer graduate next year.” Said the Artist

“You mean..Taemin’s ability is…” Luna said

“Close to the 4’s caliber.” Said the other. “He might be as good as Hara or Lee Joon.”

“And how about L and Minho?” asked Sulli

“Oh…those 2 are monsters…they’re artists to the CORE. They’re the best of the best.” Said one of them “That’s why they are the President and Vice President.”

“Sulli..it means if you want someone who’s as good as Taemin and Minho…you might need to get Lee Joon, Hara or L…unless Minho changes his mind…” said Luna

Sulli feels the stress right now…

Hara…is totally not going to get into Luceat…L is the Art’s club’s President…unlikely to leave the club…it’s Lee Joon and Minho then. Minho had already said No… Lee Joon! She needs to convince Lee Joon!

-------------------

Lee Joon went out of the Art’s club office but stopped when he saw Sulli outside.