Chapter 21. The choice

Brynn and Lily walked down the beach.

''Are you ever gonna forgive, Mackenzie?'' Lily asked

''No...Not this time'' Brynn said

''Why not?'' Lily asked

''She has crossed the line... sorry, not sorry'' Brynn said

''Brynn, you have known her for you're life! You need to make a choice, its her, or yourself'' Lily spoke

''Lily! I...I'' Brynn said

''Make the right choice, Brynn! you'll regret it later if you don't!'' Lily said

Lily then began to walk off, ''Lily!'' Brynn called but Lily kept on a going.

Brynn walked up to the oak tree where her and Kenzie use to play as kids. She rubbed the trunk, ''We had some pretty good memories here'' Brynn said looking back at a memory of the two

''FLASHBACK''

''Bwynn, Bwynn wook at the twee twunk, it almost bwoke'' Baby Kenzie cried with a laugh

The two little girls ran and rolled down the hill then stood, Dizzy. ''Best frwends?'' Kenzie asked ''Best frwends foweber'' Brynn smiled as the two hugged

''BACK TO PRESENT''

''Best friends forever'' Brynn repeated. A tear coming to her eye. She blinked allowing the tear to stream down her face. It tickled, then stung... ''I cant let her go'' Brynn whispered whipping the tear out of her face. Her one cheek stained from the tear drag.

Brynn stood, and ran as fast as she could. She past Lily knocking her to the ground. She didn't even notice

She arrived to Kenzie hugging her! Kenzie's body fell into Brynn's arms ''Kenzie, Kenzie?!'' Brynn asked. She looked down to see Brent's helpless dead body, then red began to form in Kenzie's shirt. Blood poured all over, it was running and dripping into the grass, Blood flooded Brynn's hands. ''HELP! HELP'' Brynn cried.... ''Wait, I'm dreaming, wake me up!'' Brynn yelled Only it wasn't a dream...

''Oh my god! Mackenzie'' Lily said running over slipping in the pool of blood.

''HELP US! PLEASE'' Brynn yelled.

Kenzie's body fell out of Brynn's arms and onto the ground Brynn flipped it out from the pool of blood, and a mark was on Kenzie's shirt, along a note. A mask over her face. The note read ''Sorry, they had to die....Love always Ken!'' The mark on the shirt was a -K and behind the mask was a torn off face.... Mackenzie was dead.

2 weeks later

Brynn held Lily's hand as they watched Mackenzie's casket go down into the ground...Brynn layed Purple, pink and blue flowers on the casket, with a photo of the two as little girls at the old oak tree. Tears flooded Brynn's face, she couldn't help herself, she cried A lot of tears came out.

After the funeral Brynn separated from everyone and walked to the old oak tree. She laid blankets down she then laid down, tears still filled in her eyes but she let them stream down her face. after an hour or so she sat up, pulled out a pink diary and wrote in it. A letter to Kenzie. ''I love you kenz, and I chose you'' Brynn said aloud. ''I know Brynn, I know'' Angel Mackenzie said

A few day's past and after that Brynn finally came outside. She built a house in the old Oak tree. ''To Mackenzie'' Brynn smiled Inside was photo's of the two, including Lily. There was a purple bed, with pink pillows. There was a kitchen, it was perfect! Paradise for her.

3 years later (future time)

Brynn found a boyfriend, his name Jake. And then a few years past. There is no longer drama, murders or danger. Amy and Katlyn remembered Brynn, Kenzie and Maddie. Brynn met Casey and Lisa. They are working on a case. Brynn became a police officer. Lily became an artist. Casey and Lisa moved on to acting, but Lisa turned out to become a famous pilot. She passed away a few months later. Casey, Lily and Brynn still talk, and Brynn still lives in the Oak.

''Please help me I'm falling...'' Brynn whispered

                                                                   ...

Hey guys! Sorry for slow update! one more chapter then the book comes to an end. I love that I successfully completed this book! I love it! 22 Chapters, wow. Thanks for staying and supporting me through this book. Bye Kenzie, and I love the oak tree idea. and sorry for not explaining the Casey and Lisa story line, maybe next chapter. but just so you do know, next chapters the last :)