Chapter 5! Broken

Amy tucked Brynn and Kenzie in, as she walked from the room she turned the light's off, She went to the bathroom and took out her Ponytail letting her long blonde hair flow, she brushed it then turned to the hall. She saw the light's were off they weren't off before! who turned them off?, she ran to the living room to get her gun...

 BANG!

..........

Kenzie ran to Brynn's bed terrified.

 ''Brynn wake up'' Kenzie cried.

Brynn awoke.

''What the hell Kenz,'' Brynn asked.

'' A gun went off!'' Kenzie cried. Brynn instantly stood, she ran to the night stand and unlocked it grabbing her secret Knife, and gun!

'' Let's go!'' Brynn said taking Kenzie's arm.

'' Wait...What if mom.. Is ya know dead?'' Kenzie asked.

''She's a cop, she isn't dead'' Brynn said.

 Brynn grabbed Kenzie's chin and pulled it up as Kenzie looked into Brynn's beautiful blue eyes.'' I'm ready'' Kenzie said holding Brynn and the knife.

 They went into the hallway to see blood.

''Oh my god!'' Kenzie whispered. Brynn ran to the blood to see Amy lying on the ground bleeding, possibly murdered.

 ''Mom! Mommy! please'' Brynn cried trying to save Amy.

'' Call 911!'' Brynn screamed.

 Kenzie dialed 911 and the ambulance arrived carrying the girl's and Amy to the hospital.

2 week's earlier.

''Amy thank you for saving me!'' Brynn cried

'' I am not letting my girl's die!'' Amy said,

'' Were yours?'' Kenzie asked.

'' No, but since I cant have kid's, I wanted you to be my daughters.'' Amy admitted. ''Do you want to live with me?'' Amy asked.

''Yes!'' Kenzie said,

'' in a heart beat'' Kenzie

''Brynn laughed do you?.. Amy asked.

'' Let me see.... I would LOVE to!'' Brynn smiled tears forming in her eyes. Amy pulled Kenzie and Brynn into a hug!

''What now?'' Kenzie asked.

'' We fight!'' Amy said.

In court!

''You aren't taking my Daughter from me!'' Melissa yelled!

''Watch her! I hate you, you aren't even a mother!'' Kenzie yelled

'' Kenzie please! I love you'' Melissa cried.

'' No you don't, you didn't even support me when I got cut open!'' Kenzie yelled!

'' Fine! HAVE HER! IM DONE!'' Melissa yelled throwing her pens at Kenzie.

 Melissa exited the court! ''Maddie she isn't coming home'' Melissa said.

Maddie looked at her mother,

''I'm 18! I am moving out now too!'' Maddie snapped

''. No!'' Melissa snapped.

'' I can legally leave now, and you literally can not stop me, unless you want a lawsuit'' Maddie smirked.

'' Why are you doing this!'' Melissa cried

''. If I don't get my sister I don't want to be near you!'' Maddie said.

'' Who care's about Mackenzie'' Melissa said.

''I DO! I love my sister, you always hurt her, made her feel useless, you pressured me and made me feel like I always had to win! so goodbye mom! Screw you!'' Maddie snapped turning to leave.

 Melissa hurt Maddie by grabbing her arm. ''LET GO OF ME PHYCO! ''Maddie screamed as the cops showed up. Taking Melissa away.

''Jury, have you decided? yet'' Judge Harley asked.

'' We have you're honour'' a girl name Melody said standing.

'' We are giving custody of Mackenzie Elizabeth Ziegler, and Brynn Flower Rumfallo, over to Amy Lou fields! ''Melody said!

 Amy looked at the girl's smiling.

''Thank you so much'' Amy said crying tear's of joy! She hugged both Kenzie and Brynn!

''I'm you're mom!'' Amy smiled.

 The girl's and Amy went to the house! It was bigger then Brynn's house, and twice the size of Mackenzie's. The house was painted Pink inside. Amy walked the girl's up the stair's to there room. ''Brynn, you're room is down the hall'' Amy said.

'' Kenzie yours is here'' Amy pointed.

'' Wait! can me and Brynn share a room?'' Kenzie asked.

''Yes! If you want.'' Amy said,

''We do'' Brynn smiled.

'' Look at you're room'' Amy smiled.

The door to the room opened and the girls dropped there stuff and their jaw's dropped. The room was painted sky blue, with Green grass, and a sun. on the wall sat Never land, with Peter, Wendy, Michael and John flying. On the other side, was Tinker bell. Then beauty and the beast was on the wall near Brynn's bed, Belle and Beast were dancing in the photo! Then as they looked up to the sky, they saw Pixie dust and winnie the pooh with piglet and Christopher robin. They turned to Amy!'' it's a Disney room''. ''we love it!'' Kenzie cried.

Present day in the hospital.

Amy was regaining conciseness. Brynn and Kenzie rushed to her side, giving her a hug!

'' Who shot you?'' Brynn asked. Amy sat, and opened her mouth,

''She broke in the side door grabbed my gun, and shot me! She's back for her revenge! The person who shot me was....''

                                                                        ++++++

Hey everyone! Next chapter what do you want to happen?   And chapter 6 might not come until maybe next week/month! Do you want it sooner? make sure to check out my other books! Love you all!

~~TO BE CONTINUED~~