Chapter 1. How it started.

Friday afternoon 5:30 the best bud's Kenzie and Brynn sat in Mackenzie's room watching Zoey 101, and eating Pizza with pop.

''Brynn, Can we do something else?'' Kenzie asked.

 ''Yea sure'' Brynn replied.

They logged onto Insta-face. Instagram and facebook combined. ''Let's see what people have posted lately,'' Brynn said

 ''Good idea!'' Kenzie said

They scrolled through the news feed, one of their friend's Samara was pregnant. Kyle has been put in the hospital, and Bay moved to Atlanta city. ''Blink, Blink'' ''You got a friend request there Kenzie,'' Brynn said.

''So it seems I do...''Kenzie laughed 

They look to see who it was, The name was CalebR3241. Before accepting the friend request the girl's decided to Privet message him.

''Who are you?'' Kenzie typed

'''I'm Caleb, I go to you're school.''

''I don't think I know you!'' Kenzie typed.

''Common, live a little. Accept it Kenz!'' Brynn said

''Fine'' Kenzie said accepting the request.

''I accepted you, Caleb. What shall we talk about?'' Kenzie typed

''Let's talk about Secret's, oh I love secret's'' Caleb typed

''Well, I have a crush on this guy his name's Mark. I dance, swim'' Kenzie typed.

''Those aren't secret's'' Caleb typed with the mad face Emoji.

''Wow, what's with the creepy mad face?'' Brynn asked. ''No idea!'' Kenzie replied.

The girl's didn't answer.

''Kenzie I like you, i'm 13. Swim, Make youtube video's. You seem chill. Wanna meet tomorrow?'' Caleb typed.

''Should we?'' Kenzie asked. ''We kinda just met this dude, all we know he could be an old man'' Brynn said.

Kenzie began to type.

''We will meet you on one condition!'' Kenzie said

''Yes?'' Caleb asked.

''You're really 13?'' Kenzie typed.

''Yes'' Caleb instantly replied

''And you promise to be there? You promise to be my friend and to trust me?'' Caleb asks.

''We promise'' Kenzie typed.

Caleb shut down his computer and smiled.

Hey Guy's! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1. I sure enjoyed making it! Stay tuned for Chapter 2. When They meet Caleb. Comment down below what you thought. Making chapter 2 now!