Chapter 4. Uniting Forces.

I  Have decided to write and finish the series, I might only do up to 10 chapters! maybe longer... Chapter 4, Uniting forces.

                                                                                   +++

''Then who is?'' Kenzie typed

''MY BROTHER...''

''YOU'RE BROTHER, who? ''Kenzie typed

''I haven't seen him in over 21 years.'' Brent typed.

''21 YEARS!'' Kenzie typed.

''I feel horrible for lying to you, and trying to kill you! ''Brent typed,

''I DONT EXCEPT YOU'RE APOLOGY ''Kenzie typed.

''Please, I terribly am sorry, maybe we could work together to stop Kenny'' Brent said.

''WORK TOGETHER HELL FU**ING NO!'' Kenzie typed.

''Come on! with out me you're dead'' Brent typed.

''Fine, ill work with you! ''Kenzie typed.

''WHAT'' BRYNN YELLED.

''I have to do this!'' Kenzie said.

''Then count me out! I'm going home'' Brynn said.

''Brynn, NO!'' Kenzie cried.

''Next time, think about what you agree to!'' Brynn said, ''that's how we got stuck in this.''

Kenzie looked at Brynn and cried.

Brynn took one look at Kenzie and felt disgusted with Kenzie, she turned and left the old best friend's room.

Kenzie threw her computer at the bed.

''F**K ME! F**K ME!'' Kenzie typed to Brent, ''deals off!''

''Why?'' Brent asked.

''You're a 23 year old pedophile! NO!'' Kenzie typed, turning Insta-face off Running down the street to Brynn's house. She opened the door and ran to Brynn's room but no one had been there except a note that read

''Hello Kenzie, I took Brynn! And I am killing her at midnight, you have 3 hour's to save and find her before she looses her life for good! Bye bitch ~~KENNY~~''

''Oh no! I knew this was bad'' Kenzie sobbed.

 She called her cousin Katlyn and told her everything, Katlyn rushed to Brynn's house and Kenzie and Katlyn ran to the police station and told Kate! Kate was now pissed off and sick of the killer's. Amy rushed to Mackenzie's house.

''Where is you're computer!'' Amy yelled angry.

'' In my room'' Kenzie said, feared. Amy went onto Mackenzie's Insta-face page and looked up Caleb and typed, ''meet me in the park now!'' Amy typed

'' See you soon!'' Brent typed,

''GET IN THE DANM CAR! NOW!'' Amy screamed. The girl's got into Amy's squat car, and they arrived in the park.

''Kenz, you okay?'' Brent asked.

'' NO! Brynn got taken by Kenny, you need to help!'' Kenzie cried.

'' NO! You said deal is off!'' Brent said.

 Amy ran from behind and tackled Brent to the ground. ''You're under arrest for attempted abduction, Attempted Rape, stabbing someone, and death threats.'' Amy yelled! '' And you're helping us find you're brother, or I swear to god I will kill you!'' Amy said.

'' Kenzie you lied?'' Brent asked.

'' I... I had too! im sorry, I need Brynn back!'' Kenzie whined

'' SO YOU LIED, YOU LOURED ME HERE!'' Brent yelled.

''SILENT NOW!'' Amy screamed shoving Brent into the police car, as they drove to the  police station.

...

Brynn awoken in the darkness of a shed, and Kenny was in a mask. ''What did you do to me?'' Brynn asked.

'' I injected a knock out needle into you! you're mine until I get Mackenzie or my brother!'' Kenny yelled

'' You aren't getting my best friend!'' Brynn screamed.

'' Watch me'' Kenny said trying to make Brynn stop breathing, Brynn struggled until Kenny excited the room.

''WHERE IS BRYNN!'' Kate screamed punching Brent.

''You'll never know,'' Brent smiled, blood in his teeth.

 Amy pulled out her gun and pointed straight at Brent's face!'' Either tell me or I shoot!''

'' If you kill me you'll be fired!'' Brent laughed,

''well then I know that you wont be around to hurt these girls!'' She pulled the trigger hitting Brent in the leg.

''He wont tell me!'' Amy said walking towards Kenzie.

'' Let me try ''Kenzie said walking into the investigation room.

''Tell me where Brynn is please, She is my only family! Please help me find her and I will get you out! I promise'' Kenzie lied.

'' She is in His warehouse! 19th street, you have 20 minutes until she dies! Go! fast.''

 Kenzie ran and Amy got Kenzie into the car as the went past the speed limit up to 400 miles a second and arrived at the warehouse within 2 minutes. Amy smashed the door in getting shot in the leg! Kenny grabbed Brynn and held the gun up to her!

''LET HER GO'' Kenzie said holding the gun up to him, Kenzie then shot Kenny's head off! Realising Brynn, She helped Amy up as they walked out of the Shed,

2 week's later

Brynn and Kenzie were not sister's. not by blood, but by adoption, Amy had custody over the two, as she adopted them the day of the shooting! Brynn and Kenzie were so Happy to have a mom like Kate, but everything didn't go as planned. Even tho Kenny was dead, and Brent lived in prison. The two girl's knew, they knew there was still someone waiting for them! and that they were going to strike soon.... They were going to strike very very soon! It was just a matter of time, but since Kate is a cop, and now so is Katlyn, they didn't have to worry! unless Amy and Katlyn went missing! then they would be doomed. Kenzie and Brynn shared a room/ Amy tucked the girl's in, kissed them goodnight. then turned the light's off and walked down the hall

''BANG!''

Hey guy's its Jake, I am actually so glad I decided to continue this, This chapter was AMAZING I think. What do you think happens next? comment below who you're favorite is!!!