Chapter 6. Mother or Killer

''It was Melissa...You're real mom is going to try to kill me... Unless I kill her first'' Amy said.

''You want to kill my mother?! ''Kenzie said.

''Yes, or else she will kill me and take you away!'' Amy said.

'' I am in'' Brynn smiled,

'' No, I'm doing it alone!'' Amy said.

'' I don't think so'' Kenzie said. Amy got out of bed and grabbed her key's and gun and got into the suv with the girls.

''I remember life before, far away dreams locks in door's then you came, then you came! Afraid to fall to be free'' Kenzie sang.

'' Always were our worst enemy, isn't always what you see,  took time to realise that I couldn't do by myself,'' Brynn sang,

'' My self'' Kenzie sang

'' There's no gravity, when you're next to me! You will always break my fall, like a parachute! When you're holding me, so when its I can barley breath! you will always break my fall! My fall, like a parachute!'' Brynn and Kenzie sang!

''You girls are amazing!'' Kate smiled.

'' Thanks'' the girls giggled.

 They drove by a corn field to see a strange but familiar man running! ''Mom! STOP THE CAR!'' Kenzie screamed.

Kate slammed on the breaks twisting the car causing it to nearly fall over! Kenzie jumped out and ran for the man!

'' Wait'' Kate yelled.

''What is she doing'' Brynn asked.

Kate took Brynn's hand and chased after Kenzie.

 ''STOP!'' Kenzie shouted, the man turning to Kenzie.

'' Hello Mackenzie!'' The man said.

'' Hello Brent...'' Kenzie said.

 Brent walked closer!

 ''Stay back, now!'' Kenzie yelled.

Kate and Brynn watching from the side.

''I wanna hurt you, like you hurt me!'' Brent said.

'' I had to lie! I wasn't about to let you're freak show brother hurt my sister!'' Kenzie spoke.

'' I don't care, you had me locked in a prison cell! I got attacked, beat up, and the men ra-'' Brent said,

''SHUT UP! I DONT WANNA HERE THAT WORD!'' Kenzie cut Brent off!

'' Sorry ''Brent said.

 Kenzie pulled the knife from her pajama pocket.

'' Would you ever hurt Brynn?'' Kenzie asked.

'' Of course, if I see her again ill slit her throat open!'' Brent said.

'' You wont get that chance!'' Kenzie smirked.

''Why wont I, you cant stop me cause you will be dead.. Were in the middle of the woods I can easily kill you'' Brent let out a laugh.

'' Do you have a weapon?'' Kenzie asked.

''Yea, my hands'' Brent said

'', Then I'm safe'' Kenzie spoke,

'' What do you mean'' Brent asked in confusion.

'' You don't get to hurt me, or anyone again! Have fun in HELL!'' Kenzie screamed running at Brent. Brent laughed, then Kenzie jabbed the knife into Brent's heart! He fell to the ground!