"I'm not selfish and cold hearted like you"

Today just isn't my day. It started of with a sobbing ghost boy and now, I'm struggling to find my disappeared friends.

Are these boys playing with me by hiding them away from me? If yes, that's just fucking stupid.

I groan, stomping my feet as I walk around the entire school, everyone gives me confused and judgmental looks. However, I can't care less because I need to find them. Soon, they're parents will show up and complain about their missing children. And I'll be the only witness that they will question if they find out about what happened in the building last night.

I can feel tears of frustration fill my eyes, blurring my vision. I try to stay calm by breathing in and out deeply.

I can't lose my shit in school.

From a distance, I see a familiar face. Jason..? My eyes widen from surprise and I rush over, blinking frequently to get a clearer vision. To my surprise, it's him. And he looks uninjured and exceptionally excited.

"J-J-Jason?!"
I almost yell, startling him. Once I'm close enough to him, I grip ahold of the sleeves of his coat, making sure that I'm not being fooled by Jongin or Sehun. To my surprise, he pulls his hand back in one quick motion, giving me a confused look.

"What are you doing?"
He asks, a hint of annoyance in his voice. I frown, dropping my arms to my sides and my eyes search around me to make sure that we aren't audible.

"What happened to you? Where is everyone else? Are you all okay?"
I ask question after question with confusion and curiosity. Jason looks down at my small figure, crossing his arms over his chest and a smile crawls over his thin lips.

"We're fine now. Don't worry too much"
He chuckles, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. I raise an eyebrow and open my mouth to reply to his shockingly short answer but what he does next, shocks me to the point that I forget what I was going to say.

He looks into the distance and with that, he pushes past my fragile body by shoving my arm back with his. Without even turning around, he begins walking, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

I open my mouth to say something, a mix of emotions taking over me. What the actual fuck is wrong with him?

I turn around, readily walking marching towards him when someone pulls me back, causing me to almost slip and fall.

My eyes widen from annoyance and I turn around only to see Jongin. He had his index finger pressed against his plump lips and he immediately drags me towards the bathrooms. I try to break out of his firm grip but his fingers are so tightly wrapped around my wrist that I find it a losing battle.

He presses his palm against the door leading into the boy's bathroom and forcefully pulls me in with him. My eyes widen even more, my lips parted from shock. He shuts the door behind me, twisting the lock.

"What the hell are you doing?!"
I whisper yell, my strong gaze fixed on him. "Why'd you drag me into this place?" I ask, an obvious annoyance in my tone.

"First of all, can you shut up and calm down?"
He hisses, his words harsh and commanding. He glares at me, cursing under his breath.

"Only if you stop appearing everywhere I go"
I hiss, crossing my arms over my chest from frustration. This boy has a lot of guts to talk so rudely.

"You're such a pain the ass, oh my gosh"
He groans, running his fingers through his slicked back hair locks. "Jason.. That's not him"
He continues, his words much less annoyed and hurtful. My eyes widen, and I gasp from shock.

"Then who was I talking to?"
I ask, afraid to hear his response. No wonder his behavior was so dramatically off and different.

"A spirit took his soul and went into his body"
He says, his words blunt as if it is normal for something like that to happen in his world. I gulp, taking a deep breath as I try to take in the information, my brain refusing to accept it.

"W-what happened to Jason then? The actual Jason"
I mumble, my voice breaking from fear and confusion. Jongin shoots me a disappointed look and lets out a never ending sigh, dropping his head down.

"His soul is trapped within the spirit. He won't be able to escape"
He softly says, his words slow and thoughtful. "Consider him dead" His cold and straightforward words stab me right in the heart and I begin to feel my lips quiver, a mix of anger and fear threatening to explode out of me.

"You can get them back, right? You can. You have some sort of power, right?"
I can feel ideas and thoughts just attack my head at once, giving me a headache. The desperation to get all my teammates back begins to drive me crazy.

"No, I can't. They can't be saved, alright? If anything, you should try and save yourself while you can"
He replies, his words so cruel and hurtful that I begin to feel my blood begin to boil. How inconsiderate.

"I'm not selfish and cold hearted like you"
Words automatically leave my mouth, startling me just as much as it startles him. His facial expression stiffens, his jaw tightly clenched from anger. He looks up at me, his eyes filled with raging fire.

"Did you forget about both the times that I saved your ass? Think before opening that dirty mouth of yours"
He hisses, his voice quiet and shaky. It feels as though he speaks with a lot of defense and disappointment. I feel like my tongue is tied, and I can't lie. He did save me. But again, it is probably for his own purposes.

"Forget about going home from today. Sehun can get you anywhere he wants unless I'm around"
He says, his voice calmer than just a second ago. Although this boy is extremely short tempered, he somehow manages to switch in between moods so easily. "If he gets ahold of you.. It won't be good"
He continues, his eyes fixed on me with pure concentration.

"So.. You're meaning to say that I'm stuck in here forever? Until he breaks away from me?"
I ask, dragging my words as I'm in deep thought. Jongin slowly nods his head, looking away from me. I gulp, biting down on my lower lip from fear.

Does this mean that I'll have to deal with all the events that take place after twelve o'clock from now on?

Although I hate to admit it, I feel safer with Jongin around me rather than being alone by myself as I try to stay away from that psychotic boy, Sehun.

"Alright"
I quietly say, letting out a sigh from desperation. I have no other choice. This makes Jongin look up, a soft smile plastered across his face and he nods his head slowly. What is wrong with this boy? One second he is enraged with anger from my careless words and the next, he is smiling that he is going to have to babysit me from now on.