Nightmare again? I dont think so

Since last night's incredibly realistic nightmare, I've felt uneasy even going to school. Just because my dream was based in my form room. Anyhow, I find myself studying hard like yesterday night, in school.

Something about that nightmare felt so real. It felt as though I was really face to face with that incredibly handsome yet terrifying boy, his figure so realistic and vivid in my head.

I look up from my book, my eyes traveling up to the clock and it reads 11:51 p.m. I feel a sudden rush of emotions, warmth spreading through my entire body. Although it was just a dream, I had an unpleasant feeling at the pit of my stomach, warning me to stay alert and present.

A few minutes pass, feeling much longer than usual. This irritates me, the anxiety I feel only growing. I let out a loud sigh, slamming my pen down onto the table. The sound of the pen clashing with the wooden desk echoes through the empty classroom, causing me to slightly jump. Ever since I came to school this morning, I've been getting startled by anything and everything. The husky voice of that boy is the only think Im able to hear whenever I'm thinking too much or too little. Perhaps I'm just thinking too much about him.

Once I read 11:59 p.m. on the clock, I reach down for the small pocket attached to the front of my bag, unzipping it with one quick motion. I gulp, sitting back up, my posture straight and frozen.

I slide my index finger across the touch screen of the device, pressing on the flashlight feature. I notice only a little ray of light beaming through the edge of my phone. It is probably because the lights in the classroom are on, causing the light from my phone to look weak.
My eyes are glued onto the clock with full care and concentration, the ticking of the clock hypnotized me. I'm sent off to a deep slumber, my eyelids becoming too heavy to support.

For a split second, I see complete darkness, long trails of a liquid with a hint of neon red smeared across the floor leading from the door to my desk.

Unable to do or hear anything, my eyes are set on the details of the smudges. I curiously observe the odd markings left on the ground, each droplet of the substance bright enough to stand out in the complete darkness.

I'm drawn out of my wild and mysterious dream by the ringing sound of the school bell, my eardrums vibrating. My eyes are wide open, and I feel shockingly relaxed. It takes me a good second to realize that the lights are all off, the light beaming from my phone as the only source of light giving me a vision of the floor. My hand is frozen, my eyes traveling across the floor with fear. No, there is nothing like what I just saw a few seconds ago. The floor is fairly clean, reflecting the light from my phone off its shiny surface.

This is too much to process in such a short amount of time. How are the lights off again? Am I still dreaming?
My head shoots towards the door once

I hear faint laughter of people, sounding unpleasant and sinister. I gulp, my lips trembling with fear and I decide to stand up from my seat.

I feel a hand push down onto my shoulder, causing me gradually sit back down. My heart is racing, my eyes wide open from fear.

Even with my flashlight on, how is it that I was unable to catch a glimpse of the person who walked into the room? I think to myself with worry.

Unlike last night's nightmare, the atmosphere brought along the figure standing behind me right now is much heavier and disturbing. The room is filled with complete silence, that I can even hear my own thoughts. I feel my senses telling to make a run for it, but my feet are glued to the floor, not cooperating with my mind.