"Arent we just meant to be?"

"Let's experience the rumors for ourselves"
My friend, Jason suggests and as soon as I hear his suggestion, I slap his arm, shaking my head from side to side.

There is absolutely no way that I'd ever stay until midnight in this school. Until now, I thought that everything was just a big story to entertain the kids in school but after last night, I don't dare to step inside that building after 11:30 p.m. max.

After what I experienced with that new boy who had eyes of pure danger and trouble.. And that Jongin boy.. I don't know what made him magically transport me to the gate and out of the building. Also, my phone and backpack were left in the room, and today morning when I rushed to school to retrieve them, they were no where to be found. I'm clearly confused and in need of puzzle pieces so that I can put everything together. However, I wouldn't go as far as to experience another night like that to find the answers to my question.
But one think that I know for sure is that they aren't human. They are either superhumans or just.. Ghosts..? I never expected myself to believe these kind of things but honestly after what I went through last night, I'm not sure what isn't real.

"Yeah! That's a good idea! Everyone will definitely vote for our group"
A girl member of my group adds on, a big grin stretched across her mouth. I feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach and I start to feel frustrated.
There is no way that I can tell them about my experience. They will think of me as some crazy and delusional girl who is seeking for attention. Also, I don't want them to become even more curious and adventurous to see if I'm telling the truth.

I groan, biting down on my lower lip, images of the two ghost boys flashing across my eyes. The boy's unusual eyes, the glow that his skin gave off and his voice. Also when Jongin helped me escape my death without an explanation, I couldn't tell whether he was the good or the bad kind.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Jason repeatedly calls my name. I look towards him direction, my focus still not fully on him. He shoots me a confused look, his facial expression soon changing to an extremely happy and joyous one.

"Tonight! Don't tell anyone or else we'll be in deep deep trouble."
He says, his speech quick so that I won't be able to respond and disapprove of their plan.

"And, bring a cross just in case we actually witness anything sinister and odd"
He finishes, the smile across his face so big that I almost feel bad that he thinks of this as an experiment. I lick my lips, shutting my eyes tight as I try to hold back the rush of fear from rethinking about the plan.

"You can't back out now. It's too late"
He giggles, grabbing my hand and shaking it aggressively to express his sense of excitement towards the plan. I fake a smile, unable to speak as I'm terrified to death.

----------------------------------------------

"It's almost time"
Jason says, shining his flashlight on the clock. They protested that we should turn the lights off just so the spirits can be seen freely. When I actually heard them explain why, I frowned, knowing that the lights would go off anyways.

I can feel my heart throbbing out of my chest, my palms sweaty and a shade of rose. Jason along with all the other members of my team has grins of excitement plastered across their faces and I can't help but gulp from fear.