"I feel very strongly about the sixth one," I hastily say, to cover up my expression falter from what he just said.

"So, you don't think not falling in love is such a big thing," He teases, and before I can argue he speaks again.

"If you think honesty is so great, then tell me, exactly why do you want to go out?" Diego asks and my jaw falls.

"I-I can't," I say in defeat.

"If I take you, will you tell me?" Diego asks thoughtfully.

"I want to go alone," I say defiantly.

"Babe. . ." Diego drawls.

"Fine," I eventually say and his face brightens.

"Come," He pulls me up by my hand with a strong grip.

It started to hurt a little. But he soon let go. Did he read my mind? I wonder. We get to the car, and I get into the passenger seat, and him the driver.

"Where are we going exactly?" Diego asks and I bite my lip.

"I'm afraid that would give you too much of a clue as to why," I say and he groans.

"I will give you directions, you'll figure it out soon enough," I say and he nods slowly.

"So you've been there often, must be if you know how to get there even from here," Diego says and I nod.

I knew exactly what he doing. He was slowly trying to figure out where we were going, by asking questions. Leading questions.

"You can trust me you know," Diego murmurs and my stomach tightens.

"It's-it's not that easy," I sigh and he nods.

"Then it's only fair I respect that," Diego assures me.

I mutter a thanks, and we carry on driving, the only sound was  me directing him. There were two more turns, before we reached our destination, and Diego's mouth parted into an 'o' shape.

"Who?" He asks softly.

"You'll see," he nods, not pressing the subject further, which I was grateful for.

We arrive there, and the grass was green, and the birds chirped happily. It was very ironic honestly. Diego clasps his hand around mine and squeezes it. I knew the place like the back of my hand. I led him through the rows, and finally find his.

Lucas Valentino Castillo

Loving grandfather, father, brother

1944 - 2013

"Grandfather," Diego whispers, more to himself than me.

"He was the only one I trusted and loved in my family, after they sent Luca away. He was always there for me. He taught me so many things. He was the best. And then, he had a heart attack, because of my parents.

He had always wondered what happened to his oldest grandchild and he found out why. It was a lot to take in, and he suddenly fell. Everybody ran towards him, while I just screamed. He died instantly, despite how healthy he was, he was getting old.