"I HAVE NOT--" he stopped himself and let me finish

"Like I was saying, He's a Drug using, Child Abuser. Now Katy, I love Katy, I've known her without even actually knowing how important she was in my life, I knew she was important in my life, I just never knew how much of an impact she has on my life, Katy has given me an amazing five months to live with, I might have ran away a few times, But we always make up...." I looked over to Katy who was signalling me to stop

"And with That I want to Live with Katy." I finished with That and left the stands

"You just about ruined us up there." Katy whispered in my ear

"So they're gunna let me live with a child abuser?" I whispered back in a annoyed sort of Tone

"It all depends on the Jury and what they're gunna do." Katy Whispered

"True, True, But they're going to Choose me to live with you." I whispered

The Judge told us to leave until the Jury made their decision, I was actually starting to Get Nervous, What would I do if I was told to Live with Mason, Run and Hide in a corner, Probably.

If Katy won I would Exit Gracefully, Head held high, We had Defeated Mason, It was a celebration to have.

It was twenty minutes of Katy and I just telling each-other how much we loved each other until we were pulled back in.

That was when the judge looked at Katy and I with a sympathetic look as if to say that he was sorry, When He Cleared his throat And Talked Katy and I cried into each-other, We thought that we had this, We knew that we had this.

How did this all go wrong, How did Mason win, I stated quite Clearly that Katy was the one I wanted to live with.

How could the Jury screw this all up so badly, How in the world could they do this to us, As Mason walked towards Me I ran, I ran and Screamed, Katy was Cursing at Mason, Telling him not to lay a finger on me.

I ran out the back door to the outside, I had no idea where I was going, I knew I wasn't going with Mason though, Over my Dead body was I going with Mason, I saw my school in the distance and Ran for it, I knew my way home, Back to Katy's, I needed to go home.

As I ran I heard Shouts, They were Mason's, Katy was behind him, Yelling at me to continue to run.

I couldn't stop now, I had to get away, I looked behind myself to see Mason, Katy and The Police.

Katy was influencing me to get away risking her own career, She was pretty much risking being a role model for me, She was risking it for my own safety, I got my phone out of my pocket and continued running at top speed.

I called Shannon, She would know exactly what to do.

"Hello?" Shannon said

"Shannon... It's... Natalie... I'm running to Katy's... Meet... Me... There!" I said quickly as I was running out of breath

"Why!"

"Mason won the trial, MEET ME THERE!"

"OH OK I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC!!" Shannon quickly said before hanging up

I continued to run going through the forest as I took all the short cuts, Throwing large Broken pieces of Trees at Mason trying to slow him down, It was surprisingly working, I was so glad I took part in Track and Field.

I was a couple houses away from Katy's when I saw Shannon in her car, She motioned me to get in which I gladly did, Katy's house was locked luckily, Shannon quickly Drove away from Mason. Mason was At least 5 Kilometres away from his vehicle and I was out of breath.