22

We are on the way back to Atlanta. Last night was full of shit. In less than a hour we had to:

Pack clothes
Lock up the house
Get a new car
Get fake passports
Get a fake licenses
Drop off Heaven and Gizmo at Nicki and Aubrey house.

It was a lot but we managed and we are crossing the border again today. I feel as though we are leaving heaven and going back to hell once again. I don't want to do this but that's my mom.

She is the one that birth me and I know she hates me. So for her to leave this earth and I know she hates me because of the decision I have made, that would be horrible and I would regret it for the rest of my life.

We left as soon as Solo called us. It is about 1:30 a.m. and Jay is still driving and we just made it to New York.

Life was going so good.

"Baby, you want me to drive."

"No, I'm good, get some rest and I will wake you up when I get something to eat."

"You sure baby."

"Yeah." He shot my a soft smile and gripped my thigh.

I pushed my seat back and went to sleep.

*
I woke up to the bright ass sun. I turned around to see Jay with his headphones in bopping his head to some music. I sat up and noticed some food in the back seat. Well at least I thought it was food. When I went to grab it, it was full of trash.

I looked at Jay and he was looking at me with a guilty look on his face.

"I thought you said you was going to wake me up when you got something to eat."

"I was but you looked so peaceful. So I got you something and I was going to wait till you woke up but the food was getting cold and you probably wasn't going to eat when you woke up...so I just ate it." He said in one breath.

I just looked at him and he mouthed sorry. You couldn't stay mad at him. I kissed him and smiled

"It's okay. Just get me something to eat."

About 30 minutes later we pulled into a diner. We went in and I order. The waiter told us to go sit down. Ten more minutes and a nice lady brought me my burger. I started eating while Jay smoked his cigar.

"You not going to eat."

"No I'm not really hungry."

I was eating when a lady behind Jay was reading a newspaper that had me and Jays mug shot plastered on the front.

"Jay we gotta go"

"Hmm." He said puffing his cigar.

"Look behind you."

He looked behind him and turned to me and started laughing. He nodded his head indicating that we should go. I grabbed my burger and as we were walking out Jay stuffed his cigar in that lady burger.

I giggled, "You didn't have to do that."

"You right."

We got in the car and sped off.

"Baby, let me drive."