16

4 Days Later

I am so happy with my life. Today I finally get the keys to my new home with my husband and I could not ask for anything better.

We are driving to meet the contracter for the deed and the keys to the penthouse.

"Baby, you ready." Shawn said walking out the bathroom.

"I'm ready when you are handsome."

He grabbed the last of the boxes and put them in the truck. I got in the car and put on my shades as Jay opened the door on the drivers side.

"You want anything to eat before we start moving stuff in."

"Yeah, but something small. I'm anxious, in a good way."

"Me too, I can't wait to start making babies."

"I know me too, BUT we have to get some money flowing in first."

"Babe, we got about 200 grand left we can have a baby now and that will hold us over until we get a nice stable job."

"Yeah, I guess. I just want to make sure we can provided for our little monster, you know?"

"I understand, I did fill out a transcript and send it to a agency, so I am looking for a job"

"Okay... Babe?"

"Yes baby?"

"What if I said I wanted to start back school. I can do online classes and stuff so I won't have to go on campus at all."

"I would love that. I think that's a great idea."

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't want my actions to stop you from living your life. That is why I brought you up here, so we could start over and pick up where we left off."

I looked at him and he grabbed my hand.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you too bey, and I want you to start back in school."

"Okay. I have to look online and find a college that lets me do online courses and stuff."

"That will be awesome honey."

We pulled into Popeyes and I got even happier, if that was possible.

"What you want babe."

"The usual."

"Mmhm"

I chucked and he rolled his window down. He ordered the food and paid for it at the window. I snatched the bag out his hand and he looked at me like he saw a ghost and snatched it back.

"Babyyy" I whined.

"Don't be snatching shit from me lil girl."

"Yes daddy." I said seductively.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes while smiling.