13

Hey guys, please make sure you read the authors note at the end. It's important.
Thanks 😊
@morgsxash
__________________________________________
Every since we got married we have been on each other like white on rice.

We have been having amazing non stop sex but today we have to hit the road again and really head for the border.

"Babe, wake up it's time to go" I shook Jay and he was not budging.

"Omg Shawn wake up" I said.

I was still shaking him and he didn't wake up. I pulled the covers off him in hope that he would wake up. I was looking at him when I noticed his morning boner.

I licked my lips and gripped his crotch in my hands as I stroked his monster up and down.

He twitched and moaned in his sleep.

"Baby." I moaned.

"Mmhm Bey." He moaned with his eyes still closed.

By now my hand were in his boxer massaging his sack. "Baby." I said again seductively. I rubbed my hands up his shaft and swirled my fingers around his tip and his eyes flew open. I removed my hands from his boxers and put it on his cheek.

"Good Morning Baby." I said kissing his lips.

"Morning Sexy"

I licked my lips and started grinding against his boner.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish Mrs.Carter"

"Who said I can't finish it baby."

I leaned down to kiss him and when I did the kiss got heated. I went down to his neck and put my hands on his groins. Once I gave him a nice looking hickey I got up and headed for the bathroom.

"Beyoncé! What the fuck!"

I laughed and I turned on the shower. I love teasing him.

"What!" I yelled back.

"Are you serious! Bring yo ass in here!"

I ignored him and got in the shower. Moments later I heard his footsteps and got scared.

He walked in the door and slammed it back. I quietly scolded myself for not locking it.

"So you think that shit funny"

"No, I'm sorry daddy."

"You ain't sorry yet boo, trust me."

I laughed at the way he said 'boo'. That shit was hilarious.

"You think I'm playing?" he said.

"No I wasn't laughing at the you baby, I promise."

He picked me up and pushed all 11 inches of his manhood in my vagina.

"Aaahhhhhh Corey." I screamed.

He sat me on the sink and was pumping the living shit out of me.

"Baby, p-please slow doooown." I managed to get out between moans.

"Naw. This what you asked for."

He put his face in my neck as he was thrusting into me really fast and hard. I could feel my orgasm nearing and we weren't even a good 2 minutes into it.

"I'm aboooout to cumm." I moaned.

"Cum for daddy baby." He whispered into my neck.

Not to long after that I could feel my walls tighten and all the juices spilling out of me.