9

"Where is Jay"

"I told you I don't know who the fuck that is."

"Bitch stop playing dumb your stupid ass boyfriend."

Why did they call him Jay. He never told me his name was 'Jay'.

"I don't know where he is. He could be anywhere now." I said looking at him.

He spit in my face and walked up to me and put a knife to my throat. I gasped.

"Stop fucking lying and tell me where he is right now."

"Get off me you cunt." I said between my teeth.

He laughed and back took the knife off my neck. He turned around and punched the living shit out of me. Out of reaction I punched him back. He flew back and fell while holding his nose.

Corey taught me how to fight in case something like this happened. He got off the floor and looked at me.

He touched his nose only to find blood dripping from his nose "You bitch."

He charged at me only to get held back by his friends.

"Aye man, calm down, we need her."

"Do you see what she did to my nose, fuck that shit man." He said charging again.

His friend dragged him to another room and I was left alone. I looked at my knuckle and seen it was a bright red. I tried to get up only to fall back down. My legs were so sore and I know only one thing could cause a pain like this.

I looked down in between my legs and seen I had no underwear on and my inner thighs and my poor kitty was so swollen it didn't even look like a vagina anymore.

That makes me wonder, who are these people? How long have I been here? Where is Corey, or should I say, Jay?

I wanted to cry so bad but I knew they would be back any minute and I had to get out of there.

I looked around for a exit. A door, a window, anything but I was unsuccessful.

I heard the door open and I seen some guy come out. I haven't seen him before.

"You good?"

I looked at him with a harsh evil glare before I answered, "Who are you? Where am I? How long have I been here?"

"I cant tell you that but you have been here for about 2 months. We thought you were dead for a while."

I cried even more. "What do y'all want from me."

"I am just here by the bosses orders. I really have nothing to do with this."

I sighed, "So why can't you just let me leave."

"Because I will die."

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at him. I wiped my tears.

The door opened again. "Get up bitch."

This man was a lot more aggressive than the first one. I tried to stand but I couldn't.

The first man helped me standed up and the second man dragged me to a room with a bed and locked the door.

He started to unbuckle his pants.

"Please don't." I cried.

"Shut up hoe."

He walked up to me and pushed me on the bed. I guarded myself with my arms as much as possible until he took my arms and tied them to the headboard.

"This was much easier when you was knocked out."

I cried and cried. He stuffed his manhood in to my sore and swollen cooch. Good thing he was not as big as Corey because if that was the case I would have been screwed.

"Please, your hurting me." I screamed.

"The more you talk the longer I will go, now shut the fuck up."

He pumped his sausage in and out of me and I squirmed in excruciating and uncomfortable pain. This was no where near fun, sexy, or pleasurable. None of that. I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Once he was done, he pulled out and I cried as I felt his cement oozing out of me.

He fixed himself, untied me, and left the room.

I curled up into a ball and cried into my lap. I felt so used, nasty, and violated. This was not okay. This was no where near okay.

The door opened again and the same man walked in.

"Clean up bitch, the boss wants you next." He said.

He threw me some towels and baby wipes and closed the door.

I wiped myself down and I still felt beyond dirty and like a whore or a fuck toy.

It was not worth it. The money, the crime, everything was not worth this pain. What's the point of living anymore? There isn't one.

I tossed the baby wipes to the side and grabbed some napkins to wipe off my face. I also put my shirt back on and got back in my corner.

I was tired and drain: emotionally, physically, and mentally. I started to dose off into a slumber that I could not hold off anymore until the door flew open. It was him and I knew what he came for.

I looked up and met his eyes he looked like he had no emotions.

"Opens your legs."

"Why are you doing this to me."

"Please, I am so close killing you, don't push me."

I shut up and opened my legs once again. I was still very sore and in so much pain from the last round.

"All you had to do was tell me where he was and this would not have happened."

"I don't know where he-"

"Shut the fuck up bitch." he yelled.

It startled me so I just shut up and looked at him.

"I'm going to give you one more time to answer my damn question." he said unbuckling his pants.

I stayed quiet.

"ANSWER ME"

I jumped at his voice as he moved closer and closer to my corner.

"I-I don't know" is said trying to scoot back more even thought I knew I couldn't.

He chucked and that only made me even more nerves. He pulled a gun out of his waist band, cocked it, and put it to my head.

"Bye Beyoncé"

Before he pulled the trigger we were met with darkness.

It was lights out.

Make sure you grab some tissues for the next chapter. Just warning you.
@morgsxash