8

"What the hell you mean this is my fault."

"You made me shoot him. I loved him Bey. I really did and I had to fucking kill him because of you and your dumb ass boyfriend."

"Okay Kelly" I said rolling my eyes.

"What you mean 'Okay Kelly' you don't even fucking care"

I pulled the car over and turned to face her, giving her my undivided attention. I took a deep breath before I started to talk.

"Kelly, your 'boyfriend', the man you were 'in love' with almost tried to kill me and mines. So for you to blame all this shit on me is selfish and pure bullshit. I understand that you hurt and all that but that is fucking life. We are out here riding dirty as fuck, we have no got damn time to weep and whine over shit that done. Now pull your shit together and stop blaming shit on me because it's not my fault and it damn sho ain't Corey fault." I said looking at him. He just looked at me.

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me. Her eyes read revenge, but her body read hurt and pain as her hands and knees where covered in dry blood.

"Bye Beyoncé" she opened the door and got out the car.

I jumped out the car and stopped her from walking any further.

"Kelly get back in the car."

"No Bey, I'm pulling my shit together." She said mocking me.

"Omg, Kelly get back in the car."

"No Bey, why should I, it's all my fault right. It's my fault that he's dead, it's my fault that we are on the run, it's my fault that we have no place to live. Right?"

I didn't say anything.

"Exactly. So I'm going to go and we can go our separate ways."

"Kelly, I never said it was your fault. Your just hearing what you want to hear. It's his fault that's why he is dead. He tried to kill us, he tried to kill you. Why don't you understand that?"

"---"

"Okay look, this is not the time for us to be separating. You can be mad at me all you want but you gone have to be made at me in this car."

"Baby, what going on." Corey said sticking his head out the window.

"Nothing baby, you need to lay down. Go to sleep."

"Whatever."

He got back in the car and Kelly was looking at me with her arms folded.

"So are you going to get back in the car?" I asked.

She stormed off and got in the car slamming the door shut behind her.  I sighed and got back in the drivers seat.

"Thank you Kelly."

"Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

Corey tapped my elbow and I looked back at him. He put his thumb up and mouthed 'you good?'

I nodded my head and looked back at the rode.