Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy

Beginne am Anfang

"But sweetheart....." Larissa stopped Carmen from saying anything. "No Carmen. He's just a senior who wants attention. I'm sure deep down he's kid who need a lot of love from his parents." Chase actually looked down to his feet. "So boys... Do you agree to be in therapy?" Abigail asked. They looked at each other. "Yes Mrs. Thompson." I watched as the Willis couple released their relief breath. "Don't think you off the hook bitch." I said to them.

The Willis looked at me. "Who are you anyway..." Mr Willis or Parker said. "Antonia Avilia." Parker eyes widen. "Oh Chase... What have you done to me boy!" Chase look at me. "Dude. You're not even know her until yesterday." "She's my Girlfriend." "Since when?!" Jerry asked. "Today." "Bullshit!" Peter said. "Language Mr Banks." Mrs Thompson warned. "Nia, I would like you to not interfere with their life. If you love Emerson, you will do what is right." She added.

"Yes Mrs Thompson." I said, letting them know I'm not going to end anyone's life. Carmen stand and walked towards Emerson. "You and Nia followed me right now." She said and turned to Mrs Thompson. "These two will follow me Abby." She nodded. She grabbed Emerson and my hand and drag us out of the office. "Follow me." I looked at Emerson and she just shrugged. We followed her towards the all black hummer limousine and entered.

"Cassandra's Mansion." The driver nodded. Carmen pulled her phone from her jacket inside pocket and started to dial. She smiled as she wait for someone on the other line to answer. "Philomena? Yes it's Carmen. Larove..." She looked at the time. "Can you come to Cassandra's Mansion in about 10 minutes?..... Good... Thank you." She hang up and looked at us. "Do you really think you both can fool me?" We both looked at her weirdly.

"You..." She pointed at me. "And Emerson...." I smiled. "Just pretend. Relax your tits." I said. Emerson hit my shoulder. "What?!... And ow!!" I rubbed my shoulder. "That's my Grandmother!" "Relax Emerson. She's always this rude to me. She is Charlie's kid." I smirked. "So Carmen... How's honeymoon?" "Not appropriate question Nia.... Emerson..." Emerson looked at her. "Despite being beaten, how are you?" She shrugged.

"Words Emerson. Use words." Emerson straighten up her body. "I'm fine grandma." I chuckled. Carmen always know how to threatened people. "Grandma will do something about this. There's no way they will be off the hook that easily." Now this getting interesting. "So what shall we do?" Carmen just smiled. "Let me think of that. Beside we have to wait for three more guest." Emerson looked at her grandma weirdly.

"Who?" "Secret." I smiled. I think I know who those people is. Carmen looked at me and shushed me with her finger. I nodded. The car stopped and I looked outside. This mansion is... Just... Wow. Bigger than mine. Honestly... How much these people worth. "This is your first time here right Nia?" I nodded. "You know martial art?" I nodded again. "What belt?" I smirked. "Black." "Good. Teach Emerson how to fight." "But grandma I already know how to."

"Then why you let people beat you up?" Emerson looked down. "I'm just scared if I get into trouble." Carmen laughed. "Honey, if you do I will be there to help you. Next time have some balls and beat those fuckers up!" Carmen patted Emerson's back. "Why are we here again?" I asked. "Emerson need full body check up. I build a medical room here. It was used by some of the people I know from the mob to cure themselves." I looked at Carmen.

"Seriously?" She nodded. "It's good money." "You're my hero dude." Carmen laughed. "Thanks.... I guess. Let's go inside. We need to talk while Emerson have her check up." We followed Carmen inside. Carmen opened the door and we were greeted by maids. And I mean sexy maids. Some even naked! "What the...." "Hello girls.." Carmen said. "Hello Mrs Larove." A girl approached her and smiled. "Philomena is here." "Please escort Emerson to her please." She nodded and grabbed Emerson by the arm.

"Nia. Followed me. And somebody please give us a shot of whiskey!" She yelled. "Yes Mrs Larove." I followed Carmen to a room and she politely asked me to sit on the expensive looking leather chair. "Damn.... You're rich." "I know..." She went to sit on the chair behind the table. "Antonia Avilia..." "Yes?" I laughed. "Tell me the real reason why you want to be her pretend Girlfriend. I know you Nia. I know you very well." Seriously? This women!