"I'm sorry you had to see this side of my life," I said while my face was still buried in his chest. 

" Shhh don't be I'm still here with you right? I've had the biggest crush on you since our first meeting, you do not know how many nights I have laid in my bed just thinking about nothing but you and how I could get closer to you." He rocked me from side to side slowly as his arms held they grip.

" I want you to be mine Zion and I have never been so serious about someone in my life but I know I want you." he said in a real low sexy tone that made my hairs stand up I couldn't help but to feel wanted but another part of me just kept thinking about Masson and the way his face was so worried about me.

"I Think I'm ready to go home now," I said as he let go of me to walk me back to his limo. An Officer came over and gave me a card to call if I needed anything and said I Needed to come to the Precinct to give my testimony. I saw DayJah getting in the Ambulance with Keith and I nodded to her mouthing for her to call me later to keep me updated, she nodded ok and slid in the back before they closed the door. I walked over the limo and got in the back sitting close to Eric as we road to my house in silence.

" Thank You again," I said getting out of the limo handing him back his jacket he covered me in while riding back.

"Anytime beautiful I'll see you tomorrow right?"He said with a hopeful face.

" Yes I will still be your date to the ball," I said with a smile and a wink as I turned and unlocked my door. " Have  a Better Evening Eric Sweeten?" I said trying to light up the mood.

" Being around you and getting to hold and touch you was a better evening ." He said in a smooth way that all I could do was smile and turn red. I nodded and waved goodbye and walked in closing the door and my body just collapsed right there. A minute later the door was knocking and actually screams for a second. My nerves were completely shot and I needed rest. I got up thinking that Eric had came back but when I swung the door open Masson was standing there with a lost face. 

"Are you really ok Zion?" he asked coming straight in locking his large hand around my cheekbone wiping the tears away. 

"What you ..." I tried to say but was stopped by his mouth covering mine tasting the nectar of my lips.

"Mass....." He overpowered me once again making me give in to his kisses as he deepen them causing moans to creep out within a second.  

   He let me go to catch my breath my mind couldn't process what was going on. I hated this man so much that deep down I knew that I couldn't get over him because I once loved him with everything fiber in my being that when I was betrayed by his love quickly became hate that I had no time to forgive and overcome.

Masson: 

       I couldn't help my self when she opened the door all I wanted to do was to make her feel better. I wanted her smile to come back and her smart mouth to resurface. I didn't care that she had been with another man for the most part of the day all I wanted was for her to be OK both physically and mentally. I didn't want to stop kissing her but I came to comfort her intimately without intercourse so I hope.

" Baby I came to stay with you tonight if that's ok with you," I said looking into her eyes wanting to see that smile that only she can do.

"Mass ..I ... Masson I think ........................Yeah, you can stay" she said what I wanted to hear. 

         I picked her up and carried her to her room sitting her on her bed. I ran to her bathroom and started running bath water for her before I returned and stripped her down to nothing. The glow on her body was unlike any other female I had ever played around with. Her skin was silky smooth and soft and her eyes were saddened but still beautiful. I stared at them again after looking over her body again and I could feel the sexual tension rolling off of her but I had to fight my other head to make this night all about her. I carried her to the tub and put her in and watched as the water filled around her. I took my time washing her slowly and thoroughly and when I came to her sweet spot she would freeze up but I kept washing even though all that was running through my head was using my tongue to wash her clean. wrapping her up in a towel I took her back to the bed throwing the covers back and sliding her in between the sheets. She didn't say anything but I could read her mind and I took off my shoes and shirt and climb in behind her. The room was silent for a minute and then I felt Zay turn my way and lay her head on my chest. I knew she could hear it beating hella fast. She started smelling up my neck and I couldn't help it anymore my Johnson was growing by the second. I felt a sharp pain and then a lick and then a hand grabbed my package and started stroking it like it was there own.

"No Zay We Shouldn't I came to just ......" she started stroking me faster and I lost my train of thought being lost in her touch I needed to fight more but the way I love her I just gave in. I stripped out of my clothes and throw the cover back off of her exposing her silky skin I ran my hands down every inch of her body before coming back up to her mouth locking them with mine.

" I... Can't ... Fight .. It... When ..... I'm... With ..... You" I said with every kiss I made before traveling down her neck. 

" Please don't hurt me no more" she whispered in my ear as she wrapped her legs around me and flipped us over. She grabbed my dick again rubbing it in between her hand and the front of her naked pussy making it even harder. I wanted her to feel good more than me and she was beating me again because she knew what drove me crazy. I flipped her back over and spread her legs putting one on my shoulder and I blow on her pussy lips teasing her as my fingers slipped through them. I felt her back arch as  I slid two fingers inside of her wet heat and sled them back out seeing how wet she was made it hard for me to focus but I was on a mission. I covered her clit with my mouth and made strong wide strokes with my tongue loving the way she tasted. I looked up to see her head back and her eyes closed so I picked up the speed making circles around her clit as my tongue flicked and danced on and around her clit making her hips start to rock with me. I took my free hand and rubbed her clit as fast as I could before replacing my mouth on it and sucking on it like it was about to give me milk. 

" Mmmmm Mass son !!!" I heard Zay scream out as I kept sucking I wasn't stopping until I tasted her sweet juices. I played with clit real fast again and made my tongue do some more work as  I spelled my name in curves and then her name and then my name again as fast as I could with my mouth. She grabbed my head as I felt her Body starting to give in and release for me I kept sucking and spelling my name in her pussy until I felt her body shake with every lick, I sucked her dry as her body was in a trance with my mouth. 

   watching her Catch her breath I slid my self inside of her as deep as I could go making her say my name once again. I went slowly letting her feel how hard I was for her as her legs came down and wrapped around my waist. I picked up my pace making her moan some more as she grinds back into me keeping up with my pace I was loving the way she felt.  Soon she flipped us back over and started riding me like a full-blown stallion as I gripped her hips I watch as my dick went in and out of her I almost came just by watching but I wasn't ready just yet. She held onto her titty's as she came down on me making her ass clap with every bounce. I didn't know how long I could hold on because this position was not my strong suit. I felt her pussy walls starting to tighten around my dick as she got faster. Her moans and mine filled the room as I let off my load inside of her.   Our body was made for each other and there was no denying it now I knew right then that she was my soulmate and my future wife.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Y'all Another Update for My Loves ♥ What did yall think ???? Whats going to happen next hmmm Thank You everybody that's still reading with me Remember !!!! PLEASE!! STAR ME!! ADD ME!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!! but most of all KEEP READING ME!!! lol ... ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!! ♥♥♥ Until next update let me know what y'all think!!