All Work No Play & WTF

Zion:

 It have been two weeks since Day's party and I still for the life of me can't remember what happened. I woke up in my emergency pajama's I keep at Day's house just in case I was too tired to drive home one night. I had a warm towel across my forehead and I felt well rested and a migraine at the same time. My clothes was neatly folded on the dresser and a empty chair sat next to the bed. I slowly got up to go ask Day why was the chair so close to the bed but when I checked she was knocked out cold. Jay woke when I knocked and said she would be out for a while because she over did her self too so I nodded and went back and showered and left. I've been calling and going over Day's place everyday and still its either she not there or she too busy to talk but I am going to have to figure out what's wrong with her because I miss my Best Friend. 

   My Alarm brings me out of my thoughts, another Monday to hate with a passion. To day was the day I met with one of my biggest clients on a new project I had just signed with. Another Billionaire showing his power but I don't care as long as I put my signature on the project and create art while doing so. If I complete this contract within 3 years I'll get a 50 million dollar bonus on top of the 800 million that is promised in the contract to cover me and my workers pay and material expenses. The owner wants a uniquely designed hotel that can hold up to ten thousand rooms. He is leaving the whole project in the hands of me and an architect who I will be meeting at this meeting in a few hours all we have to do is show him the ideas we come up with before building and then get to it. All I know is if I pull this off I am going to be on a whole new level of accomplished and my company will be extremely credible. 

  I pulled my covers back and got out of my bed putting on my workout clothes to get a quick workout before the meeting. I know I'm big but it doesn't mean I don't take care of my self-health wise. I have been going to the gym a few blocks away from my house about a year now and there is this really good looking trainer who is always there in the morning when I get there that is soooo sexy I can't help but stare sometimes. One time he even tried to talk to me but my throat instantly closed up and words were none existent to me. Yeah, I speak my mind when I have one that is but when it comes to him it turns to mashed potatoes and extra gravy. One day I'm going to say more than just burp in his face and run off like a hot air balloon all creepy and stuff.

I got back from the gym and ran to the shower I only an hour until the meeting and everybody knows big girls need extra time to look tasty no matter where you go stay neat and classy ladies. I picked out a white jacket and black spandex skirt to go with my pink polka dot bustier and nude pumps. I did my makeup and curled and styled my hair and I was off to my dream breakthrough.

Masson:

I had been watching Zion from afar for the last two week and I know what y'all thinking that a brotha is a super stalker but its not even like that ..... Well it is but I had my own selfish reasons. Everyday she would go to her office for most of the day and then pick up take out and stop by day's house and head home and every morning faithfully she when go to the gym and worked out but I peeped some dude always staring at her like she was a piece of meat. The only thing that kept me from coming in there was the fact that she wasn't mine so what right did I have for telling him to stop staring when that's all I've been doing since Day's party.  

   Speaking of that party I can't believe what I saw in the living room that night as I was about to go get me a drink or so I thought. I heard some moaning and i peeked to see him getting it in with the hoe who wanted to come home with me earlier. The way little moma was working her hips made me second think her offer for a quick minute but my mind jumped back on and i quitely walked back to sit with Zion still amazed at the affair that was taking place not even ten feet from Jay's wife sleeping body. My homeboy was missing up bad but i wasn't trying to be that person again. I don't know how to put this but Zion is the missing piece to my empty void and I've had two weeks to figure this out and that's all I could come up with, that she fills me and her special way.