Nice To Meet You

Zion:

  I rolled over in my oversized King sized bed kicking my covers off of my body as my alarm woke me out of a dreamless sleep. Semi stretching I look at the time in between a soft yawn my eyes flickered as the bright red numbers read 5:30 AM. My mood hadn't changed since last night after the phone call with Micky dick mouth Angie, I can't believe my best friend can't see that she is the Queen of the Mac ding-a-lings and I'm sure she has served Billions just like the sign said. I when to the bathroom and did my morning routine then went into my walk in and put on my black and pink workout fit and threw on my grey Nikes, grabbed my keys and purse and headed to the gym. I pulled up as usual but out of the corner of my eye, I think my eyes were playing tricks on me because I thought I saw Masson walking in the gym. 

  I looked around to see if I saw his car but I didn't, I speed up to see if I saw him but I didn't so I took it as nerves for the meeting we will be having today. I started to stretch so I wouldn't catch a cramp while doing my 5 mile run on the treadmill. "Excuse me miss" I heard this low smooth sexy tone voice dance in my ear as I turned my head to where it was coming from. My eyes grew big and my heart started racing before I could even start my workout and my mind went blank again, " umm umm." He smiled and I almost fainted my leg buckled and he grabbed my waist and arm gently " I got you beautiful." 

  I just stared at his lips and blinked more times then I want to say as my mouth tried to speak but only silence and air came out. My ears were playing tricks on me again because this heaven like the man just said I was beautiful, "Umm Zion Right?" I found my balance and my voice " Ah yeah that's my name" I softly spoke as he stared into my soul with his sexy grey-blue eyes. " I have been wanting to talk to you for awhile now," he said still holding on to my waist. " Re real really what was on you your mind?" I stuttered like a clumsy geek but I couldn't help it his eyes were drawing my brain cells right out of my head with just the mere smell of his fresh soap and aftershave aroma going directly into my nose. 

  He relentlessly let go of me and held my hand in his, "Well I wanted to know if you would let me take you out sometime soon?" Omg he licked his lips enhancing its soft sexiness and smiled once more while entwining our fingers together, I couldn't let but to smile his voice practically begged my heart to say yes so I took a deep breath and nodded my head. " ah Umm yeah yes that sounds like something I can help you with." I slid my hand out of his as he kept his eyes locked on me, " ok how about this Friday at six?" My head couldn't control its self-nodding yes before I even knew I said yes " I can do that too." He pulled out his phone and unlocked it for me and handed it to me " Can you put your number and name in there so I can contact you with the details." I took his phone while giving him mine, " Okay and you do the same" I smiled as I put in my number and handed it back to him. " Thank you again for giving me a chance to grace your presence beautiful he said taking my hand again and kissing it.

   I blushed and grew weak at the touch of his lips on any part of my body, " I am in touch Zion." I nodded as he let my hand go walking back to the front to get started with his first client. My mind was mush because I never thought he liked me like that, I knew he would stare but I thought it was a just being nice stare " Nice to meet you!" He winked at me and mouth you too as I went to finish my morning workout. I had gone from a really bad night to things starting to look up this morning I was feeling good when I got back home I jumped in the shower, got dressed and ate my bagel and headed off to work.

Masson:

I was running a little late for the meeting, I can't believe some trainer dude was trying to mess with my territory or soon to be territory and the look on her face when he asked her for her phone had my blood boiling. I had to do something and do something fast, I skipped breakfast just to make without being rudely late. I walked in with a big smile putting the little situation I saw this morning out my head and stepping my game up a little more. " I'm sorry baby my alarm clock tricked me into sleeping late," I said not to blow my stalking cover and to not have to hear her whine about being late and how important this was to both of us. She was still glowing from that attention that guy gave her because she just fans me off and smiled and got out her folders. I shook my head and stared at her as she stared into out of space, " Hello Zion are you home?" she looked at me confused and still a little dazed " What, I'm ready let's create." 

   She turned her attention to me and we got started. We worked from the basic structures to the unique rooms and main attractions we were so Intune and complete with each other it was like we read each other's minds when it came to this place and I was impressed and In Love on a professional level. We decided to take a late lunch because we didn't want to lose the flow of the masterpiece we were creating. I told Zion I would cover lunch since she worked so hard and that she could pick the place. She decided on a café a few blocks down from her office.

   We were doing so good she even laughed with me a little like the old days but her phone kept ringing and she finally answered after the fifth time. "Hello?" she said looking annoyed. I started staring at her as her face grew angry and that glow that old boy had on her was gone just like that. Looking at me she looked like she wanted to cry but just shook her head and pointed to her phone and excused her self. I sat there waiting and worried about who she was talking to, our food had finally come but I was waiting for her. Ten minutes went by and she still had not come back so I got up to find her and see what was up. I went to the ladies room and was about to knock but I could hear soft crying through the door.

   Hoping that there was no one in there but her I slowly opened the door to see her cell phone cracked laying on the floor and her in a corner stall with the door wide open and her head down and her legs pulled close to her chest. "Zion?" She stop crying and became silent. "Masson? What are you doing in here I was coming back." I went to stall and looked down at her, I wanted to kill whoever put the tears on her face. " I need a drink can we go to the nearest bar instead?" she said as I helped her get off the floor and picked up her phone. " whatever you want baby." I walked her back to the table and we paid without eating and left heading towards the bar on the corner. I had known she could down some drinks but tonight she was taking numbers I tried to drink enough but I started to catch a buzz so I slowed down so one of us would have a clearer head. " You not gone tell me what's up?" I took a glass away from her as she was about to pick up another one, " Best friends WHO need them Huh! She yelled and slurred her words reaching for yet another drink. " Ok, we done for the night, Zion." I picked her up and carried her out over my shoulder as I flagged down a cab to take us back to the office where our cars were. When we got there she had sleep and talking to her self. Clearly, I couldn't leave her here or let her drive so I put her in my car and went home. When we got there she jumped out the car and fell in my grass spraying it up with everything she had today. I came around and walked her into my house and took her to the bathroom and pulled out my spare toothbrush's, brushed her teeth for her before laying her down on the bed. I have got to be crazy to think I could be this kind of man, a man with a heart for caring and catering and protecting the person he loved. Shaken her out my mind I left her passed out and went to go wash the day's events off of me. As soon as I was about to get out the shower I felt a hand slid down my back squeezing my ass cheeks I quickly turned around and grabbed her hand. " what are you doing up Zion?" I tried to say but she grabbed my neck pulling me down to kiss her lips, the lip that I had missed so much over the past years. "shhhh." she said as she pushed me back in the shower both of us naked she grabbed my Johnson like a champ. Her mere touch made me stand at attention and that was a new one for me. I pulled her back and looked into her eyes, they was still drunken but filled with lust at the same time and I may be a gentleman but a man had needs right and I had been wanting her for as long as I could remember. She stroked me like the Zion I became addicted to back in the day and I didn't want it to stop but I was patient man most of all " You sure you want to do this baby?" Covering my mouth with hers she grinded her body into me never breaking our kiss and never letting go of my now iron pipe. I didn't ask no more questions as I let her nature take its courses. In my head i thought, nice to meet you again.

____________________________________________________________________________________THANK ALL THAT IS STILL READING WITH ME IM NOT REALLY GETTING NO FEEDBACK SO I GUESS ILL TAKE IT AS IM DOING GOOD AND KEEP UPDATING♥ VOTE !COMMENT! SHARE! I LIKE THEM ALL UNTIL NEXT UPDATES STAY TUNE!