Comfort Me

Zion:

   "Let's Go Bitch!"

   I was the worst kind of dangerous at that point all I was thinking about was ripping off his head and adding it to an old rich man's wild animal collection because he was the wildest animal in the world to me.

   He throws the knife on the couch and started walking towards me with a smirk on his face.  I pulled out my brass knuckles with the spikes and slipped them on my right hand and ran towards him kicking him in the chest knocking me back into the wall. Holding his chest he gets back up " I didn't know fat bitches could fly" walking towards me once again. I didn't let him get too far as I kicked his lower leg causing him to focus on my feet he looked down dodging the second kick. When he looked back up my right hand busted in his jaw causing blood to splash all over the floor and cover his neck and Tee Shirt as it gushed out making him fall back to the ground. I was about to swing again because he needed so much more than just one hit to the face but a strong hand grabbed my arm stopping me from swinging again. I looked around and saw Eric with an angered stare looking at Jay as he laid on the floor holding his face.

" The Police are just pulling up," Eric said as he loosing up his grip and walked me outside for fresh air. I was a little embarrassed as my anger began to calm down I put my knuckles Back in my pocket and sat down on the steps holding my head as I watched the police rush in and the ambulance right behind them. Another ambulance pulled up and it was like the world was silent and everything was moving in slow motion I had to be dreaming Yup this is what this was All just a dream I'm still sleeping right now. 

" Zion?!" I heard my name start to surface as my surroundings start to make a sound again. 

" Zion are you ok?" Eric said to me as he sat next to me staring a hole in the side of my face.

" I'm sorry Eric I didn't I..." I wanted to say why I wanted him to understand what happened but I was still mad and tired at the same time.

  I stared at my hand as I looked at Jay's splashed blood starting to dry and my knuckles starting to swell up and the pain started to come alive the more I relaxed. He took my hand and wiped off the blood and started to gently massage my hand like he knew where it hurt and was careful.

" It's OK you don't have to explain anything," He said still holding on to my sore hand with one hand and pulling me closer to him with the other and my head laid on his muscular shoulder. his cologne was addicting I wanted to bite him but I refrained so he wouldn't think I was crazier than I already looked. 

  "Zion!!" I heard Masson call out at me as my soul jumped looking up to see him running towards me. He picked me up out of Eric's arms so fast I couldn't fight him off or tell him not to touch me. The way he held me like he thought I was dying or hurt surprised me in a way I wasn't expecting. I could feel Eric glaring at us so I broke the embrace and straighten up my clothes. 

" How did you know to come here?" I asked looking confused.  

" It's all over the News as soon as I heard about it I came straight here," he said still looking me over for scratches.  

Masson was about to pull me in for another hug when Eric stood gently pulling me towards him holding on to me with one arm as he stared at Masson with evil eyes.

"Everything is good here brah you can go now" I half laughed to see Eric speak so hood style and none professional to Masson. 

Masson looked at me and then at Eric and then back at me and shook his head. " Make sure you call me when you get home Zay I'll be waiting for your call."

Eric mean mugged him real hard as I nodded my head and watched him walk back to his car and drove away. I smashed my face into his chest as he wrapped his other arm around me.