No Limit

Zion~

I threw the remote control at the wall and just sat there and stared at the batteries as they rolled to a stop. I had been in this room for three days now and I was starting to lose my mind. Three times a day a man dressed in all black would come and bring me something to eat and leave. His gun was always exposed just in case I wanted to try something he wanted me to know that it wasn't a smart idea and my mama didn't raise no fool so I took them ideas out my mind. The room was pretty nice and spacious until you know it's the only space you have and you cant go out of it and fresh air is only something you dream of then it becomes smaller by the day. If I stay any longer in this damn room I'm afraid I'm going to suffocate soon, I had to figure out what I was going to do and fast.

   I laid on the bed just staring into space at the ceiling when the door opened taking me out of the clouds. I quickly sat up to see Eric walking through the door with a black object in his hand and surprisingly he was dressed down in a white t-shirt and some black joggers and some black and white Nike shoes. " Hey Baby," he said with a smile that I wanted to knock off his body.

   I sat there and just stared at him and crossed my arms with an evil face letting him know that his presence wasn't welcomed. He smirked and shook his head as he grabbed a chair sat close to the bed. " We still feisty I see," he said playing with the shiny object in his hand.

My eyes shifted from him to the object in his hand and back up at him and then back at the object that I could clearly see was a phone now. My curiosity was getting the best of me and I wanted to know what he was up to but I didn't want to give in and talk to him any longer. Saying I was ready to go home was an understatement and I knew just saying that would only be falling on deft ears.

He looked down at his hand and then at back at me with a smile before rising the phone for me to look at clearer " This is for you ... Before you think that you're free to go, you got the wrong idea beautiful." He put the phone on the bed next to me and I didn't even react to his movements.

"This phone only dials one number and that's mine and you can dial any number but the person on the other end of the line will always be me." I kept my stare at him as he got closer to me I could smell his intoxicating cologne and uncontrollably my body reacted the wrong way and my nipples harden as soon as he let his eyes explore my body. I wanted to smack them back soft but I knew that would hurt like hell and with him watching it might urn him on and I didn't want him getting any ideas that there was going o be anything between us.

" I'm giving you another day to think smart and be mine or be brave and face my punishment to help me get over you if that's even possible. So you can tell me right now if you're with me or you can wait a few more hours but I'll always be a call away" He said pointing at the phone.

"I want you to understand that if you choose me that there is no limit to things you could have with me." He pulled out his phone and searched until some music started playing.

Make you say Uh, No limit

Got that Master P, No Limit baby

Give that black card, no limit

Just know when you roll with a nigga like me

There's no limit baby

He started singing along with the song as he pointed to me and back at him. I didn't know if wanted to laugh at how crazy he looked or stand my ground because the facts were, I was still held here against my will.

I see murmur murder that, no limit baby

Give you that ghetto D girl, no limit