Exchange

Masson: 

      Its been a week since the last time I spoke to Zion before I left her house as she asked me to. I saw her a few times but we didn't speak to each other because I could feel she was avoiding me so I let her go. Today we get to talk to Mr. Sweeten and I can't wait for this meeting with the owner of the high-class construction project we got going on. I jumped in the shower and got my self-extra fresh because I wanted her to be all over me like them Axe commercials. I dressed down in some jeans and a white dress shirt that wasn't buttoned all the way and a gray vest to make her want to look at me. By the end of the day, my plan was to have a date with her no matter what and that's just what I'm going to do. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door to meet my future wifey.

Zion: 

     I finished drying off from the long shower I had just took after returning home from the Gym. I wasn't feeling this meeting coming up many because I knew I had to see Masson. I can't believe he tried to use our past to climb back into my future. Staring in the mirror I studied my body, the gym has been doing me some good finally though my thighs are still thick and my ass is still big my stomach is smaller and I was liking the more lean look of my figure.  I put on a white tank top microfiber top with my black jacket and a pink pinstripe skirt with some semi heels and lightly coded my face with makeup and grabbed my stuff and went out the door to beat the traffic.

Masson:

    Almost the office I nodded my head to the radio as they played Bryson Tiller Exchange for the thousandth time. This time I was into the beat and the words were speaking to me. 

This what happen when I think about you I get in my feelings yeah I start reminiscing yeah next time around I want it to be different yeah waiting on a sign I guess its time for a different prayer LORD PLEASE SAVE HER FOR ME... DO THIS ONE FAVOR FOR ME. I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me, I hope she's waiting for me.  I sang along as I glanced over and saw Zay at the red light right next to me singing something too.

Zion: 

     I needed to clear my head before this meeting so I turned my radio up as I pull up to this red light a few minutes away from the office. Bryson Tiller exchange was playing and I was so tired of hearing it but the beat has me feeling some type of way so I just ran with it.

So give me all of you in exchange for me, just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me!! Break it down.  I sang along as my side view saw a figure waving at me I turned to look Masson dead in the face. 

My good vibes quickly died as his sexy ass smile was put on display right in front of my eyes. I quickly turned back around as the light turned green kept driving forward wishing he would just speed pass me and be gone. This crazy fool kept the same pace as me and kept looking over at me like we in the same car driving to work together. He blew me a kiss and I almost threw up in my car with the thought of his whorish lips touching mine. I thought about Kevin Hart when he was talking about Bum bumps and if Masson kisses me I'd have a hoe bum with every kiss being a different STD and my body shivered. I pulled up to the office and grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

Masson:

 I kept blowing kisses at Zion because I knew it would make her think about me whether it was good thoughts or bad the point was she was thinking about ya boy. She was looking good today too but that's an always for her. I pulled up behind her and rushed over as she was getting out the car. I caught her halfway to the door and grabbed her bags and helped her carry them in. 

"So how you been Miss Miller?" I asked as she looked at me sideways still upset that I had her bags.

" I'm good, can I get my stuff back now I am not helpless." she said with hella attitude and I couldn't help but smile.