Chapter 36 - Honey Bunch

Start from the beginning

She didn't move away which made me move closer , once our lips touched , i felt volts of electricity running in my body , but it didn't last long because my phone started ringing.

"F*ck." I cursed under my breath, why my phone have to always f*ck up with me when i am having my kisses !

Angrily i grabbed it from my pocket , without looking at the caller ID i answered ,"What ?" I snapped at whoever is calling , because he chose the perfect time.

"Ashton ! Where the hell are you man ? " Alex said on the other line , i am so going to kill him once i see him.

"What do you want Alex ?" I replied back annoyed, what does he want ?

"Is Katherine with you ?" He asked sounding worried.

"Yes , she is here." I said looking at Katherine, she gave me a questioning look.

"What the- we were worried as shit , she just disappeared yesterday night and i was calling her but her phone was closed , i though something happened ." He said , Katherine still have a questioning look on her face , i mouthed to her your phone.

She started looking around , but she didn't find it , "I think i dropped it somewhere." She said wandering around trying to find it.

"She may had dropped it somewhere yesterday." I said , why Alex is caring so much anyway !

"Give the phone to her ." He said , "Why ?" I couldn't help but snap back , why he want to talk to her , i just told him she is here.

"Damn it Ashton , just give the phone to her." With that i gave her the phone angrily.

"Hello." She said placing the phone on her ear.

"Alex i am okay." She said , "Yeah really." then she chuckled about something he said.

Why she is laughing with him !

"Tell her i am okay , it is just i got bored and Ashton brought me back to the hotel." She said looking at me.

I couldn't take it anymore , Alex was playing on my f*cking nerves , i grasped the phone from her hand and walked a bit further for her not to hear me , "You better not let me see your face today , why you took them to such a place." He started explaining , but i ignored him , "Just don't let me see your face." with that i hanged up.

I looked at Katherine , " Go take a shower and i'll order breakfast for us, you must be hungry." I said before getting out of her room and went to take a shower too, thinking about one thing :

Alex better not show me his face today...

____________________________________________

Katherine's POV

I walked leisurely to the shower,The water started pouring down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things. All the things I honestly don't want to think about. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, I know i have to get out and and face him again , face the real truth , the truth that Ashton is innocent but yet i hurt him in many ways.

What is going to be his reaction when he discover what i did ?

What i she going to do when he'll know that coming to his company wasn't a coincidence , that what his company lost was because of me..

My eyes widened when i remembered what i did before , i sent to Caleb new files !

No , No , i have to talk with him, i have to make him stop all this , i have to see him as fast as i can , before more damage is going to happen.