Chapter 1 - Her

Katherine's POV

"Kat kat , you lazy ass come on wake up." Cara said , more like shouted , "You gonna miss your exam , Come on. " She whined like a small child while shaking my half asleep figure in attempt to wake me up.

Well she is doing this since an hour , let her try more.

"UGH ! YOU LITTLE LAZY ASS." She snapped and then i felt cold water -and by cold i mean freezing cold water- poured over me.

"Ohhhhhhh ! You little ughhh... I am going to rip your small head and throw it to dogs ! How dare you ! Ughh this is so fucking freezing , i hate you , i hate youuu !" I shouted jerking up from my bed while looking at her with my murderous eyes but all i get from her was just a smirk that i would really love to rip out of that little devilish face .

"Love you too darlin !" She said with that smirk never leaving her devilish face .

"Now go on get ready, you just have half an hour before your exam quickly !" And then reality hit me . I have an exam and after just half an hour , I am literally screwed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I am soo late Oh my god i am going to miss it , no no no i cant , why you didnt wake me up earlier you little !?" I was totally freaking out right now .

"I'm not going to argue with you now because you are late , so instead of bubbling about shit,  GO AND GET READY ! ." She screamed the last sentence loud enough for me to start running .

It took me fifteen minutes to be ready but lets not describe how awful i am looking right now.

I hurried to the kitchen ,grabbed an apple and directly wore my shoes.

"I am going ." I shouted while closing the door.

"Good luck lazy ass." I heard Cara screaming as i was getting down the stairs .

It is 8:55 am now and i have 5 minutes exactly to be in class.

Okay i can make it In time.

I started running as fast as i can holding my books tightly, and just when i was going to arrive i collided with a walking wall and stumbled and fell down.

Well not literally falling because the walking wall held me tightly and prevented my clumsy ass from hitting the cold ground.

But wait , a walking wall !

Last time I checked , Walls don't walk !

I lifted my eyes up , i was directly met with those gorgeous blue eyes that i can always recognize .

"Whats wrong clumsy , already falling for me ?" He said it with that known smirk never leaving his face.

"Ugh ! Chase get away from me , i don't have time for you." I said while trying to get out of his grip.

When i was free i started running again and then made it to the class at 9:00 am.

"Wohoo just on time , high five Katherine" . I mentally high fived myself and hurried to take a seat and started solving this little shit in front of me .

Oh wait i didn't introduce Chase to you, Pard me !

Well meet Chase the rich womanizer little piece of shit playboy at our university , he can get anything just by pointing at it, not to mention that all girls are swooning over him, and would faint just by his wink.

Huh stupid horny girls can't believe them !

Anyway he is always trying to hit on me with his awful playboy ways , always making snarky witty comments whenever i am around , always teasing me , embarrassing me, making me want to smash his devilish gorgeous face .

Wait !

"Gorgeous" where did this come from?

Let me say it again " his devilish face .."

Yeah much better ..

He thinks i am just like those toys that he can get, sleep with her and then throw her to play with his other one.

You know how typical playboys are so i wont explain further.

And if you are wondering if he is hot , well obviously that what everyone thinks , everyone but ME.

Even with those gorgeous blue eyes and that sexy masculine body that i can see his abs from above his shirt and that hair that i would love to run my fingers in it while kissing those soft lips ...

Oh my god! From where this is coming from , let me slap myself , i think the exam is affecting my logical thinking.

Stupid Katherine , you and your disturbed stupid hormones !

Well , he is dangerously hot , but you don't want to admit it, so keep convincing yourself..

Would you just shut up and leave me alone !

The exam is definitely messing with my mind..

Anyway enough talking about that lame excuse of a guy and back to my life.

So, if you already noticed i am living with Cara , since i started university, she is my roommate and without her i would never be able to afford such an apartment because it is pretty big .

Well yeah Cara is rich but she is not like those plastic fake rich girls that are spread around the campus, she is different and no matter how much we fight i would never imagine my university life without her, She is my best and only real friend.

Damn , i love her this piece of shit , remind me to kiss her when i go back..

So now for sure you are wondering how a poor girl like me is in such a good university and surrounded with richy rich people , well,

I got a scholarship here..

So yeah.. i am kind of a nerd..

Okay i am a total nerd , stop giving me this look !

So like you already noticed , my name is Katherine Hunter ,

I am studying business at Columbia university , i am a girl who was raised in an orphanage since i lost both of my parents and my brother at the age of fifteen.

And this my story..

So grab a big packet of tissues because it is going to be one hell of a journey..

***************************

So, this was chapter one , it may suck , not may , it suck :p

Because i really suck with beginnings and introductions  🙈

But in the later Chapters it is gonna be better i promise :)

Hope u will like it !

Vote and comment please :)
My love ❤️