Chapter 4 - First Kiss

Katherine POV

I am so f*cking freaking nervous , it is 8:45 pm , he is gonna be here like in 15 minutes .

Oh Come on Katherine hold yourself , it is not even a date , Why you're freaking out ?

Stop acting like a teenager you stupid , you weren't like this before...

What is happening to me , i mean i used to always ignore him but now even though i'm denying it but i love seeing him ,talking to him and staring at those blue eyes of his...

Oh god ! I am in a big trouble , I cant like him , i just can't.

Okay Katherine promise yourself that you will get rid of these feelings, you will not let him affect you, act normal, stop kissing him in your mind , and let this night pass.

Okay okay , i promise , i'll try to behave..

A knock on the door snapped me from the debate i was having with my self. That is him for sure , but why i'm having this awkward feeling in my stomach again.

Damn what did you just promised you horny girl..

Okay dammit okay stop shouting in my head !

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before i went and opened the door.

And there he was standing with all his glory leaning on the door's frame looking hot as hell, with a breathtaking smile on his lips showing one of his dimples.

He was just wearing a blue jeans and a white polo t-shirt with white  sneakers, and oh my god are those abs i see from here..

Damn him, I don't know how he do this, making simple clothes look so damn sexy.

"Like what you see." Chase amused tone zoned me in , and then i noticed i was checking him out.

Dammit !

"I've seen better ." Was my reply.

Way to go Kat,Way to go..

"Cara , come on they are here ,we are going." I said trying not to look at this handsome creature in front of me.

"Coming" She said while coming down the stairs.

"Hey chase." Cara squealed when she saw chase.

She was checking him too , why?

Why i am caring any way ?

Well you sound like you care..

Just shut up !

He smiled and nodded his head then started walking toward the car with me following behind, when we reached the car he opened the door for me , gentleman much ha !

And when i was going to enter he came closer, and whispered in my ear "I told you try not to look so sexy" .

Okay now how i am supposed to keep my promises, just the closeness of his mouth near my ear and the feeling of his breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine .

Screw my promise , i want to kiss him right here and right now !

Hold on , Just Hold on ..

I kept reminding myself all the time on our way to the game .

I kept silent for most of the ride while Cara being the full energized Cara  was having different conversations with both Caleb and Chase,but every now and then i caught chase glancing at me through the small mirror.