Potential reader meets blurb

'Blurb' has to be one of my favourite words. This is just what I put in the description. I thought it might be useful. What? Stop wasting time? Okay.

Just your average mortals meet/ book of one-shots. They're mostly connected to one another, but you will have to figure out the order for yourself. Sorry for any confusion this causes.

If I make some continuancy error, tell me and I'll try to correct it.

I'll try to avoid clique but I make no promises.

I'll update when I feel like it so don't bother nagging.

If you want a particular ship just ask. If I don't ship it myself, I'll probably just do it as friends/enemies. Sorry in advance.

May contain swearing of varying levels. Don't let that put you off.

I cannot promise the entire book will be PG so again sorry in advance.

All characters except for OCs belong to Rick Riordan. Based off a book series by Rick Riordan.

Consider all chapters disclaimed.

If you think I stole your idea let me know. I probably won't change it but I will give you credit for what's yours. If it's really bothering you then I will take the part down, but I would prefer not to.

Enjoy! Taz of the Raven

Well, listen to the younger version of moi. Oh, and take notice of the bold/italics.

Shoo! Sorry talking to Queen Bee, my cat.

See ya,

Taz xx