Well.. Now What?

I went and built a quick pen for the chickens. Cobb was sitting over near the sand. I walked up to him.

  "Hey Cobb!" I smiled. He did his usual snort and I laughed. He looked up at me. As soon as he did this, his stomach rumbled. 

  "Okay I get it, lets get you some food." I got up and patted the dirt off my pants. I walked towards the house and quickly collected some eggs from the chicken coop before going inside the house.,

  "Want cake Cobb?" He nodded as I proceeded to make the cake. I added some wheat, milk, sugar and eggs. I finished and put it on a plate on the ground and sat. I patted the area beside me signaling Cobb to come over. Slicing a few slivers out of the cake, I tasted it. It was amazing. "Here Cobb." He took it and devoured it.

" Cobb I'm going mob hunting tonight, stay here." I said with a little hint of worry in my tone. He didn't answer. "Cobb!" I yelled this time. There was a loud thump coming from Cobb's pen. I ran to his pen and saw he only fell out of his bed. " Did you hear me?" I questioned. He shook his head in response. "I'm going mob hunting tonight. We are running low on string and bones. Stay here." He took in my serious tone and understood. " Love you." I smiled walking out, grabbing my diamond sword.

******

  I slayed about five or six mobs as the day started to slither into night. I ate some bread so I would be fully prepared for the mobs to come.

  " Slink!" I heard a noise from behind. I jerked my head back to see a skeleton.

  "Slink!" It started to creep towards me, each fire from its bow becoming more and more accurate. I had nothing else to do so I ran up and tried to kill it. With every swing of my sword, it shot. My health was getting low so I ran past it into the woods. There was a faint light in the distance.

  "Hello?" I called out. I continued further and saw a small fire lit with a log perched next to it for seating.

  "Who are you! And what do you want!?" I heard a deep voice yell from beside me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an outline of a person. The time seemed to stop. When  I fully turned, there was a bow pointed straight at my head.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter ;-; BUT HEY ITS AN UPDATE :D.... You guys are great so here!!!!! AND I'M NOT DELETING IT!!!! :D 

Vote Comment and share the story for quicker updates. ;D

at least 15 votes and 10 comments ;0

-Kayleyyyyy