The Following Days

I blinked a few times, wincing at the sunlight in my eyes. I did it! Sleeping, refiled my energy, made the day come quicker and left the dreaded nighttime behind.

            I wanted to start a farm today, for, I hated the thought of slaughtering innocent animals, such as the pigs, cows, and chickens. The only type of seeds I had was wheat, so all I could really eat was bread. Better than having to kill animals. 

              I have crafted 36 fence, 2 fence gate, a stone shovel and a stone hoe. Scanning the area around my house, I spotted a flat area near a river.I started to dig out two canals, both separated by a strip of land, and watched as it filled with water. After it finished, I surrounded the area with fence and left two openings. I tilled the soil and planted the few seeds. I stared intently and a few seeds began to sprout. Wow it grows fast! I left the "farm" and entered my home.

                  Noticing that my house was still a pit, I grabbed my wood and started another outline. After hard work, only a roof was needed, so, i destroyed the dirt ceiling and replaced it with wood. "Woot woot! My home is D-O-N-E DONE!" I yelled. Feeling rather accomplished, I headed to the farm. After only 2 hours, all of my crops have grown! Harvesting them, I replanted all the seeds. I only had six wheat and 12 seeds. I ran back to my home rather excited. I found it strange to make bread with a workbench, but when I took my first bight, the doughy-texture melted in my mouth. Best-Decision-Ever!

                         It was only a few nights since I arrived in this strange world and I needed some raw materials. Running outside, I searched the land when a small patch of trees caught my attention. Perfect. I sprinted over to the patch cutting the wooden blocks with my fists picking up about 24 pieces of wood.Some saplings made their way into my pockets. Immediately, I turned them all into planks.

                            When I got home, I planted the few saplings that I had received leaving five saplings scattered in my yard. I went inside my new home and made a wooden pic axe. 

                             I dig the ground with my hands, and switch to the pic axe when I reach stone. After tunneling two blocks down, I wander across some coal. I smile at my new discovery and mine it. I craft some torches and light up my small tunnel. The stone makes a hollow sound as i climb to the surface.

                                Placing my coal and wood into my chest, I climb into my bed as the previous day fades away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me, I know its short... Sorry I took so long to update, I lost inspiration. Now that it is summer, I will have more time to write :D

CUT ME SOME SLACK, ITS 4:45 IN THE MORNING!!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

ILY<3

6 Votes and 3 Nice Comments for an update. ^3^