Please Paris

I held the small note in my hand, blood a boil. "How could he? How did he? How could I let him?" For the first time in a few months, I cried. Letting the tears flow, I took the note and tore it in two. I furiously walked over to a shelf and in fits of rage, cleared it of it's contents. Not refraining, I started to yell. " WHERE DID HE BRING HER? I SWEAR WHEN I SEE HIS FACE AGAIN I WILL HONESTLY NOT HOLD BACK IN STABBI-"

There was the slight sound of shifting behind me. Slowly, I turned to see Cobb. He was staring at me, and even though he was a pig I swear there was a glimmer of worry in his eyes. I creeped towards Cobb, slightly crouching as I neared him. By the time I reached Cobb, I was eye level with a terrified pig.

I can only imagine what is going through his mind. My hair was tangled, my cheeks were stained red, and there was a disastrous shelf behind me that laid in shambles.

Wiping my cheek I said, " Cobb, it's Jeremy. He- he took Paris. I don't have the slightest clue as to where he is." I paused to flick away a tear that managed to escape the pool laying in the wakening of my eye, "I need your help, and I need it badly."

He looked at me, face full of somber, and slightly bobbed his head. I knew that this signified his willingness to help.

"Cobb, thank you, really thank you so much. I really wish that I listened to your signs when you first warned me of Jeremy. I didn't though and now we must face the problem at hand." I looked around the room. Paris's clothes were still lying on the bed in preparation for the next day. Her hair bows and comb sat on the vanity.

Standing up I tried to think of any places Jeremy might be. There is his old house, maybe somewhere off in the forest. There is up on the mountain, where he would always go for wood. The last place I can imagine is over near spawn; my spawn at least.

I led Cobb out of Paris's room and into the storage. He quietly followed as I threw open chest lids in search of the items I desired.

I rummaged through the chest and took out some bread. As I got more of the items I needed, I switched vigorously through the chests until I had everything I needed; a diamond sword, a bow, diamond armour, various tools, and other food items. I only lacked one thing.

Racing out of the storage room, into mine, I looked under my bed where a single chest was placed. As I opened it, I saw the item that I was saving for a time of need, my sharpness III, fire aspect I, unbreaking III enchanted book. I took the book and closed the chest. Then swiftly I moved to the anvil, and merged the book with my diamond sword.

"Perfect," I whispered as I ran my thumb over the sword's glistening edge, "Cobb I'm ready."

I closed the door with a slam as we hurried out. The sun was just coming over the horizon as we started our quest. "Okay Cobb, first let's check his old home. Do you remember where it is? I think it's this way." As I started to turn to my left, Cobb nudged me towards the right. "In the forest?" He didn't answer but started walking ahead of me to the trees.

We entered the forest and immediately found a path beaten down by a numerous amount of walking. Following Cobb, I took in our surroundings so that we wouldn't be lost. Cobb and I quickened our pace to speed along the journey. As we neared the site, we took caution and slowed.

His home looked exactly as I remembered; a small fire in the middle, logs surrounding it, and a small hut adjacent to the flames. I told Cobb to stay put as I removed my sword from its sheath. I trickled with adrenaline, ready to put it to use if necessary. Creeping towards the hut, I tried to look in one of the small windows of the wooden door. As this tactic worked to no avail, I gave in and knew that I would have to take Jeremy by surprise. I drew back my leg and kicked open the small hut's door. Sword in the ready, I crept inside and quickly spun all around. No one was inside.

"Cobb, be careful. He's not in here but he could be lurking around the camp." I exited the building and returned to my position next to Cobb. We spent the next few minutes clearing the area around us.

When we finally knew that neither he or Paris were here, we left and made way towards the next destination; the mountain where he always cut down wood.

I led the way out of the forest. We passed our house and went straight towards the mountain. It wasn't a long walk, but the half chopped trees, and rusted axes told us that we were nearing the site. Upon arrival, it was obvious that this area has been untouched for quite some time now. Still as a precaution, Cobb and I checked behind the standing trees for any evidence of Paris or Jeremy. We looked for dropped food, foot prints, planted saplings... anything.

After some searching driven by the sheer power of hope, we gave up trying to find Paris here and left for the final searching place.

Spawn wasn't too far from my home, and I recognized the location of it due to my prefatory days in this cube world. We yet again walked past our house. On the way we saw a myriad of creeper holes, or holes that I dug in order to escape said creepers. At last we arrived at spawn.

Nothing changed. There was no Jeremy there. No notes. Nothing except the bare earth that I recognized as spawn.

Where could they be then? Cobb and I both searched everywhere that they could have been. I mean if I thought that they were anywhere, I would have assumed Paris to be sitting in the house at Jeremy's camp. But she wasn't there and now we are out of options.

I stood still and concentrated. Like a pure icicle, in my mind it became clear.

Jeremy and Paris were in the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahah *Awkward giggle* Okay guys don't hate me. I've been gone for so long.... but hey I updated! This is kind of a filler but on the plus side I added a picture! The picture is supposed to be a representation of how I see Jeremy's Camp. I created it myself :) So this is it for my Author's Note, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. By the way, thank you so much for all the support and love. I really appreciate it and love every single one of you. Okay seriously this time, I'm going to end this note here.

Until Next Time, Kayley <3