Chapter 1: Eye

"Max! Get Up, it's your first day of school and your not ready yet."

Dear Diary,

It was Monday morning and Ugh. I hate school, like I want to spend the whole day or yet the whole year in my bed. It's the day where people are fresh from summer break and they're kinda restless. Always shouting, clapping, laughing like ugh! Satan's here, and I have no choice but to enter the battlefield of depression and sluttiness.

It took me an hour to prepare and afterwards Dad took me to school.

"Goodluck and enjoy your first day, make me proud."

Sure I'm gonna make you proud with me just sitting around watching a teacher and a student flirting each other.

As I turned around, I saw the prison. The kind of prison where everyone is forced to go and parents are happy about it.

I walked towards the hallway and saw a sea of people. I went stiff because I hate crowds like they're suffocating me with their make ups covering their real attitudes and gossips that can kill you. The most annoying part, is where they talk about their petty vacations in Mexico. Like I don't care, I have one too. You don't need to tell everyone like "HEY I JUST WENT TO VACATION, 5KM. AWAY FROM HOME."

And upon walking into the corridor , I saw them, my friends talking to each other. And I hope one of them still remembers me. Because I don't go out too much and I often see them, maybe they forgot about me.

"Hey man!"

Oh Jesus Christ!

It's just Quil. For all information, he's my bestfriend and a brother in spirit. We're totally different from each other. He's an Extrovert, who hosted parties everynight during summer when his parents are out in a business trip, until the day he was caught. We've been friends since Kindergarten and I promise, he changed a lot . He went from an innocent little christian boy to a guy that screw girls at parties. Yep that's him.

"How was summer break? I heard you lost an eye in a freak accident

"How was summer break? I heard you lost an eye in a freak accident." he said.

I gave him an obvious look "Well Almost! and can't you see my eyes are still here! blinking."

"Oh OK? don't be mad."

I then dropped my bag on the floor. "I'm not, I just don't want to talk about it."

"If you say so." he grumbled

"By the way, where's Clare. That lesbian must be here on time."

"She's here."

"Where? I don't see her"

"UM she's right in front of you."

I turned around and saw her. I was completely shocked.

"Hi Max. Hi Quil" she then gave us a sarcastic and weary look.

"Woah what happened to you?" I said while scanning her.

"I know right" she shrugged

"Did your mother dragged you to wearing that" laughed Quil

"NO, I was dragged by the Nazis."

I was completely off on what I saw, because she was so different, like zero to one hundred real quick.

Last year, we knew her as an Emo Lesbian, that hates fashion, and had a girlfriend. She even told us "Only God can make me a girl".

Well God must be powerful to do this to her, because she's wearing a skirt, a freaking skirt! Like she hate those things

Well God must be powerful to do this to her, because she's wearing a skirt, a freaking skirt! Like she hate those things. And she's wearing lipstick, handbags and a stiletto.

"You looked like Madonna." Quil teased.

She then raised her middle finger to Quil. "Don't worry I'm still a bad bitch."

"That's our girl." I said as I gave her a hug, "Wait for me" Quil then follow, and now where having a group hug in front of the corridor.

"So Clare where's your girlfriend? we want meet her."

"Yeah it's been a long time" said Quil with excitement.

She paused for a moment and bestowed us the "Are you kidding me" face. "Um guys, the problem is... she's not here but that's OK, he's here anyways." she quietly whispered

"Who's he?" we asked together

She looked around and whispered to us. "My...... boyfriend."

What!?

*************
Still updating....
Don't forget to vote