(9) Bakugo Katsuki: Frustration

A/N: This was quite rushed. Sorry about that and I think this will be my last one shot for awhile. I won't be updating this for the mean time but I was preparing another two before this one came up. However, I decided to stop here. Peace!

Warning: Contains lemon. Haha! For thy finale!

×o×o×o×o×o×o×o×

[Bakugo Katsuki]

Fûck.

Fûcking damn.

Shit. Why can't I remove that damn fûcknerd out of my head?  He's making me mad to the point that I want to kill him. I want him out of my sight. I want him away from me.

I want to... fûck him senselessly.

At first, I thought if I have gone mad - already am - when I, out of nowhere, imagined Deku underneath me while moaning as I thrust roughly into him. It was disgusting yet my mind kept imagining scenarios of doing it with him. It began on our last month in middle school. I'm not gay shit to begin with and I just like taking my frustration out on that quirkless weakling. But everything changed when we both entered at the same high school, Yuuei.

I didn't know that he was hiding a quirk - flashy at that - from me. I felt that he was mocking me, underestimating me that he's far stronger than I am. Tch, think he could surpass me, huh? After seeing his quirk for the first time, I began to get more violent at him. I hated him. I despise him. Yet, I want him.

However, I began to put distance on us. I realize that my mind has been full of him and I thought it was dangerous for him to be near me. Fuck, he's just behind me during classes! Curse sitting arrangements! I could not get myself to understand what has happened to me. This has never occurred and it really was bothering. Some of our classmates in Yuuei noticed that I have minimized my insults towards him but I just let them be.

I even heard some of them were glad that for once I got to shut my trap up. That I won't let pass so I blasted their faces then.

Days had passed and I thought that the distancing method would work but it just worsen. My imagination goes more wilder that it sometimes cause me to have an erection, accidentally in some public areas. It pisses me off. Why do I want Deku of all people? Why I get the feeling that I want to fuck him? Why am I thinking like this?

My mom noticed my changes and have talked to dad - coincidentally heard them talking at the living room - that I'm somewhat depressed. I don't get them and I decided to ignore them. I don't think the term 'depressed' was the right word to use. I think it's called Frustration. Since this issue have began since middle school, and had worsen in high school, I discovered a way to relief myself.

A groan escape my throat but the sounds were muffled. I was biting my pillow to contain them as I stroke myself in my room. Scenes of Deku crying for more on my bed, thrusting my manhood inside of his warm entrance roughly, placing hickeys all over his sweaty flesh, clinging on me for dear life. I furiously stroke my hardness and threw my head back.

My eyes were shut close and my breathing ragged. The image of Deku coming while screaming in pleasure and some splattering on his erotic face caused me to reach my own climax. I breathed heavily and looked onto my hand. My hand coated of my own sèmen of frustration. I've done it again, huh...

I rested my head on the wall beside my bed as I was catching my breath. I gritted my teeth weakly.

"I want to fûck him..." I muttered softly.

-------

It was another day in Yuuei.

It was afternoon and I was going to head at the rooftop. Heading there was prohibited yet I still sneak my way there to have some peace. I know it's not like me to do such shit but with a messed up thoughts, I knew I have to have my alone time.