(4) Todoroki Shouto: Court

Todoroki Shouto's two-way on how to court Midoriya Izuku successfully.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Midoriya," Todoroki calls out Deku.

Deku turns around to look at him as he excuses himself from chatting with Iida and Uraraka. He looks at Todoroki with a smile.

"Yes, Todoroki-kun?"

"Don't leave early today. I have something to tell you."

After saying that, he quickly dismissed and left the confused Deku.

Deku shrugs his shoulders and went back chatting wih Iida and Uraraka.

(Dismissal Time)

Todoroki was still fixing his stuffs, purposely doing it in a slow pace to wait for his classmates to leave so Midoriya and he could talk.

It's now or never for him. Today is the day he will court Midoriya Izuku.

When everyone finally left the room and was sure that most of the Yuuei students are gone, he called out for Deku to go outside.

Deku obediently followed Todoroki on the walk. No one talked nor spoke a word while walking to wherever Todoroki is about to lead Deku. Deku on the other hand remained silent and just tailed Todoroki.

Todoroki led Deku up to the school's rooftop. He lets Deku in first before he closes the door.

\\FIRST WAY//  The Forceful Way ♡

"So... what are you going to say to me, Todoroki-ku---!" Deku got cut off when he suddenly got pulled and was slammed on the wall.

He grunts and looked to Todoroki with confusion.

"Go out with me, Midoriya Izuku." Todoroki held both Deku's wrists on the wall and stared at his eyes intently.

Deku gulps and had no idea how to respond on Todoroki's weird actions. He thought this must be a joke or maybe he's mad at him. But, who on their right mind ask him out when their mad at him?

"I-i don't know how to ans--!!" Deku aburptly stopped on his words when he felt cold all of the sudden.

He glances on his arms and yelped that they were frozen along with his feet on the floor. Now he has no where to run now.

"You were saying, Midoriya Izuku?" With an innocent smile coming from Todoroki, Deku knew he had no escape from him. If he ever escapes, that is. And he was sure of the outcome when he tries to. Todoroki migth chase him out.

Deku frightening-ly nodded at Todoroki's invitation.

"Good. Now from now on, let's call each other with our first names. Okay, Izuku?" Todoroki kisses Deku's forehead, at that.

\\SECOND WAY//  The Romantic Way ♡

"So... what are you going to sa--" Deku's words got caught up in his throat when he sees Todoroki gets something in his bag then hids it behind him.

Deku somehow caught a glimps of the thing he's holding and couldn't even utter a word when Todoroki suddenly kneels down in a proposing stunt and held out his right hand to Deku while his left holds a bouquet of red roses.

"Midoriya Izuku, please go out with me." With Todoroki's sincere and determined eyes, Deku stared at him with bewildered expression.

His cheeks heating up and since no word could describe what he's feeling right now, he gave Todoroki a nod.

Todoroki then stood up and hugged his now Deku and hands him the bouquet. Deku was about the cry out of happiness but before a tear could fall out of his green eyes, he heard cheerings from Todoroki's back.

He flinches and had no idea that everyone of his classmates were on the rooftop, except for his Kacchan who wouldn't like the sound of this.

Apperantly, a person from the other section helped them hide their presence with this person's quirk Coat. All along, they were watching silently and was containing their squeals before Todoroki even courts Deku.

"Wh-what are they doing here, Todoroki-kun?" Deku stutters in embarassment and hides his face on Todoroki's shoulder.

But, Todoroki lifts Deku's face with both of his hands on both sides of his cheeks.

"Witnesses so everyone now knows you're mine, Izuku." Then stole a sweet kiss from him.

And due to shock and overflowing feelings, Deku fainted on Todoroki's arms.

♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥

A/N: Here, I made a fluff version of TodoDeku. Yieee, they're so kawaii. (*//^//*)