(2) Todoroki Shouto: Sadist

Warning: Sadist & Yandere!Todoroki and *Submissive!Midoriya

This writer is one amateur human. Expect what is to be expected. I suck at everything. But this is embarassing to write. (*////////*) If they're out of character then that is to be expected, as well.

This oneshot contains something not suitable for innocent humans. But if you're not, then feel free to read?

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Haven't I warned you, I-zu-ku?" The white and red head boy inches in closer to the green head with sadistic expression.

Midoriya had no where to run. Even if there is, he knew doing so would really irritate more Todoroki from their current situation.

Earlier before this scene happened...

"Um... Kacchan, here." The innocent Deku gave his dear childhood friend his notes for the class that he missed when he was excused to rest in the clinic.

From their childhood he knew that Bakugo Katsuki's attitude towards him wasn't really that good for what usual childhood friends do. He gets pissed with every little movement that the green head makes even if it doesn't concern him, at all.

But what Midoriya did not know was that Katsuki was too embarassed to express his true feelings toward him that he just gets pissed off and unintentionally hurt his Deku instead.

It hurt him inside but he decided to do it that way than to let his pathetic brave childhood friend knew his real thoughts.

Todoroki knew this instantly. He was observing the two from the beginning, even before Deku and he entered in a relationship. He warned his partner not to get too close to Katsuki. He knew his intenions. His feelings. His needs. And that's why he needed to prevent it, in a normal way.

However, tides have changed and Katsuki finally mustered up all of his courage to let his feelings out. Slow, for starters.

He thanked Midoriya after nicely, yet still in his character way, taking the notes from his hand. This shocked the green head a little but sets aside as he was glad for that outcome.

Katsuki passed by him after he placed his hand on the other boy's shoulder and slightly brushed his lips on his cheek, also whispered a thanks. This took Deku by surprise and was unable to react on time from what Katsuki had just done.

And to make things worse, Todoroki was just passing by the hallway and was behind Midoriya with Katsuki passing by him like nothing. He witnessd everything still he chose not to act on it.

Hours had passed and until dismissal, Todoroki ignored the pleading Deku as he was asking if something was wrong. The moment the bell rang, Todoroki made no second wasted and dragged the green head out of the school and went straight in his empty household. He didn't want it to happen in school so he had to.

And so that's how it brings to the reality of a cornered Midoriya.

"S-shouto... ha-hang on a sec... there's an explaination of what you might saw! Pl-please hear m-me out!"

Oh, how Todoroki loved it when his Deku's cornered with that scared expression on his cute face. He even noticed sweat rolling down from his head then to his chin. How he slowly gulped a lump in his throat. His body tremble in fear, but Todoroki would like to call it 'anticipation'. And finally, he shyly kept averting his lovely green orbs.

All of these made Todoroki's lips form a smirk. He harshly grabbed Deku's chin to forcefully face him.

"Explaination on how I have warned you not to get near that bastard and yet you did resulting of him getting his chance to snatch you away from me, making his first move of kissing you?"